What's new

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan

I guess you are still having a mental break down.. Perhaps the news of Khalistan has profoundly affected your mind...

Foolishness and Pride goes hand in hand :ashamed: if you can back your GIBBERISH post # 96 with some source , quote me...else :pissed:

Americans actually have a plan for a new and improved greater middle east. ;)

I see this happening very soon.

ArmedForcesJournal2006ProposedMiddleEastMap.jpg

Maybe they want those as the new Provinces in the new ISLAMIC CALIPHATE....:D

Aare usse chhodde yaar. Tujhe pata nahin.

Ye sab ka muhn hai Heater,
Aur inka pichwada hai Refrigerator
. :omghaha::omghaha:

Khalistan ke baare main soch rahe hain, pata chala Baluchistan alag hogaya.

Recently joined this Pakistani forum with 47 posts and already talking about separating Balochistan?

Such compulsive obsession with Pakistan. The troll brigade grows in numbers it seems.

Post reported.

Maybe they want those as the new Provinces in the new ISLAMIC CALIPHATE....:D

Yeah, we can form a union of states, and can organize our provinces like that. It would be new empire which happens to be majority Muslim for some reason...

:omghaha::omghaha: Again. Dham ki de raha hai ?
I am already banned once. So dont worry. I dont care.

By the way 880 posts and talking about khalistan ? Should I report you ?

Recently joined this Pakistani forum with 47 posts and already talking about separating Balochistan?

Such compulsive obsession with Pakistan. The troll brigade grows in numbers it seems.

Post reported.

Should you not be reporting yourself? After all Khalistan means separation of East Punjab from Pakistan?

No, I said, if punjabis in east punjab want to join Pakistan, they can if they want too. We would have greater Punjab in Pakistan then.

You seem trollish now...

PS: are you Indian?

:omghaha::omghaha: Again. Dham ki de raha hai ?
I am already banned once. So dont worry. I dont care.

By the way 880 posts and talking about khalistan ? Should I report you ?

Out of all the obsessive compulsive disorders you could have, you choose Pakistan?

I'm not surprised, obsessive compulsive disorder with Pakistan seems popular these days...

You will never be surprised, all of you. you were not surprised when osama was found in your backyard. as i said
" Mouth is Heater,
Back is refrigerator.

:omghaha::omghaha:

No, I said, if punjabis in east punjab want to join Pakistan, they can if they want too. We would have greater Punjab in Pakistan then.

You seem trollish now...

Out of all the obsessive compulsive disorders you could have, you choose Pakistan?

I'm not surprised, obsessive compulsive disorder with Pakistan seems popular these days...

Our Prime Minster is Sikh, Our Army Chief is Sikh, Our Cheif Econmy Adviser is Sikh and still people have Pipe dream. :omghaha: :laughcry: :rofl:

Dil ko bahlane ko galib khayal accha hai , kaun sa? KHALISTAN :omghaha:

You seem trollish now...

Actually you have me lost. The true nation of Khalistan will have parts of both India & Pakistan and there is no other alternative as per Khalistanis so I am curious while break up of India will give you some revenge for 1971 it will be achieved with the breakup of Pakistan including Lahore too if Khalistan is to be formed?

Back
Top Bottom