What's new

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan

So not only you troll but but you STALK as well? Wow, it is even more bizarre than I thought. Quite pathetic really, coming to a Pakistani forum only to troll and stalk people.

PS: my comment was about Sikh genocide by the Indian state, which is quite relevant to this topic.

So not only you troll but but you STALK as well? Wow, it is even more bizarre than I thought. Quite pathetic really, coming to a Pakistani forum only to troll and stalk people. :ashamed:

PS: my comment was about Sikh genocide by the Indian state, which is quite relevant to this topic. It's Gibberish and Winning. You have Comprehension Problems too....:laughcry: :wacko::cray::suicide:

You quoted in Post # 96 : Sikhs and Indians killing each other..... Do you have any source to Back your Gibberish :omghaha: OOPS

Hot air balloons don't stay up in the air indefinitely...neither does rhetoric from Pakistan. :omghaha:

Day to day Gibberish :pissed: This Pakistan Forum has Indian Section too :ashamed: :astagh: :flame:

I see you still continue to troll... and stalk as well I suppose. Such obsessive compulsion, which Unfortunately this site has fallen victim too...

So not only you troll but but you STALK as well? Wow, it is even more bizarre than I thought. Quite pathetic really, coming to a Pakistani forum only to troll and stalk people.

PS: my comment was about Sikh genocide by the Indian state, which is quite relevant to this topic. It's Gibberish and Winning. You have Comprehension Problems too....

Your quoted in Post # 96 : Sikhs and Indians killing each other..... Do you have any source to Back your Gibberish :omghaha: OOPS

Hot air balloons don't stay up in the air indefinitely...neither does rhetoric from Pakistan. :omghaha:

Oh great now you are having a mental break down here... Out of all the places in the world....

images

images

Khalistan opps...Nishan Sahib Pics from Pakistan :omghaha: You'll see Nishan Sahib in all the Gurdwara's :cheers:

It is funny to hear that Pakistan will support Khalistan and make lahore their capital.

But they forgetting some of the facts:

-They tried us in Kashmir, we made a independent nation named as Bangladesh( broke them into two pieces )
-They tried us in Khalistan, we took control of siachen( they claim siachen )
-Now again they are trying khalistan, next Balochistan.

I see you still continue to troll... and stalk as well I suppose. Such obsessive compulsion, which Unfortunately this site has fallen victim too...

Oh great now you are having a mental break down here... Out of all the places in the world....

Oh Great now you had a Mental Break down while Tryping Post # 96 Out of all the places in the world:omghaha: :ashamed: :fie::shout::wacko:

I'm STILL WAITING FOR SOURCE OF YOUR GIBBERISH I.E. Post # 96 :laughcry: :chilli:

Oh Great now you had a Mental Break down while Tryping Post # 96 Out of all the places in the world:omghaha: :ashamed: :fie::shout::wacko:

I'm STILL WAITING FOR SOURCE OF YOUR GIBBERISH :laughcry: :chilli:

You are expecting too much.

Some people are not used to attention. Just leave him alone and he will be fine. ;)

images

images

Khalistan opps...Nishan Sahib Pics from Pakistan :omghaha: You'll see Nishan Sahib in all the Gurdwara's :cheers:

I guess if Sikh in east Punjab want, they can join Pakistan.. Then we would have greater Punjab in Pakistan.

PS: it seems Americans already think punjabis in east Punjab have the right for self determination...

You are expecting too much.

Some people are not used to attention. Just leave him alone and he will be fine. ;)

I know that......:omghaha: Somebody Posting CRAP without backing the source and calling me a TROLL ....:ashamed: :pissed: :smart: :laughcry: :rofl:

Americans actually have a plan for a new and improved greater middle east. ;)

I see this happening very soon.

ArmedForcesJournal2006ProposedMiddleEastMap.jpg

It is funny to hear that Pakistan will support Khalistan and make lahore their capital.

But they forgetting some of the facts:

-They tried us in Kashmir, we made a independent nation named as Bangladesh( broke them into two pieces )
-They tried us in Khalistan, we took control of siachen( they claim siachen )
-Now again they are trying khalistan, next Balochistan.

Post reported for coming to a Pakistani site only to threaten to separate balochistan from Pakistan.

Such bizarre neurotic obsession with Pakistan.....

Hope you get banned.

Back
Top Bottom