What's new

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan

I guess if Sikh in east Punjab want, they can join Pakistan.. Then we would have greater Punjab in Pakistan.

PS: it seems Americans already think punjabis in east Punjab have the right for self determination...

Why make them join Pakistan? Why not give them Lahore to establish Khalistan? What happened to the brotherly Love u share?

Post reported for coming to a Pakistani site only to threaten to separate balochistan from Pakistan.

Such bizarre neurotic obsession with Pakistan.....

Hope you get banned.

You can report as many as but one thing you are a serious troll. You know nothing.

Why make them join Pakistan? Why not give them Lahore to establish Khalistan? What happened to the brotherly Love u share?

I am a Lahori punjabi and I say we are Pakistanis.

Punjabis in east Punjab can join us in Pakistan if they want.

I am a Lahori punjabi and I say we are Pakistanis.

Punjabis in east Punjab can join us in Pakistan if they want.

They told you what they want in 1947.

Seems like abhi tak samajh nahi aaya tumhe.

As that dialog is gadar goes: "Latt khake bhi nahi sikhaya"... ;)

Oh Great now you had a Mental Break down while Tryping Post # 96 Out of all the places in the world:omghaha: :ashamed: :fie::shout::wacko:

I'm STILL WAITING FOR SOURCE OF YOUR GIBBERISH I.E. Post # 96 :laughcry: :chilli:

Leave him. He is now in a active denial land.

You can report as many as but one thing you are a serious troll. You know nothing.

Says the guy who joined a Pakistani site only to threaten to separate Balochistan.

Troll brigade has done it again...

Leave him. He is now in a active denial land.

Tell this to punjabi Sikhs in east punjab who want a sovereign Khalistan to such an extent that even Americans realize it is a legitimate demand.

Who is living in denial again?

The troll brigade of course..

Says the guy who joined a Pakistani site only to threaten to separate Balochistan.

Troll brigade has done it again...

Ohh come on if you have any complaint about Indian's in this forum you should contact @ADMIN. I never threatened to take balochistan. But as usual RAW propaganda for you.

Tell this to punjabi Sikhs in east punjab who want a sovereign Khalistan to such an extent that even Americans realize it is a legitimate demand.

I have a question: What do you know about Indian Punjab?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Great now you had a Mental Break down while Tryping Post # 96 Out of all the places in the world:omghaha: :ashamed: :fie::shout::wacko:

I'm STILL WAITING FOR SOURCE OF YOUR GIBBERISH I.E. Post # 96 :laughcry: :chilli:

I guess you are still having a mental break down.. Perhaps the news of Khalistan has profoundly affected your mind...

Aare usse chhodde yaar. Tujhe pata nahin.

Ye sab ka muhn hai Heater,
Aur inka pichwada hai Refrigerator
. :omghaha::omghaha:

Khalistan ke baare main soch rahe hain, pata chala Baluchistan alag hogaya.

They told you what they want in 1947.

Seems like abhi tak samajh nahi aaya tumhe.

As that dialog is gadar goes: "Latt khake bhi nahi sikhaya"... ;)

Mughal Shazadas were shot dead naked.

Shahzadis ka to puchho hi mat. ;)

Any survivors are selling tea in Kolkotta and demanding Rs 50 pension from us. ;)

I hope they are allowed to be sent back to Farghana and not lynched in the streets. ;)

Poor Ranger PK lives in denial about Khalistan. Wants MOD to ban people for demanding Balochistan when he himself supports Khalistan whose goal is to break up Pakistan. Please visit this website on Khalistan and educate yourself

Khalistan » Map of Khalistan

In the struggle for the reclamation of lost Sikh sovereignty and demarcation of geopolitical boundaries, the Sikh Nation wants to assert its intent that Sikhs want to live in peace with their neighbors Pakistan and India. The geographical boundaries of Khalistan will include current East Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pardesh, part of Rajasthan and small part of Uttar Pardesh. River Ravi on the west and river Jamuna on the east will be some of the boundary lines between Khalistan & Pakistan, Khalistan & India respectively. In the north, part of Himalayan range and in south, part of Thar Deset will make the geographical boundaries of Khalistan. Sikh nation of Khalistan will be a theocratic- democratic state where the social contract between the citizens and state will be based on the solemn commitment that “state will protect all rights including the religious rights of all citizens and all citizens in turn will defend the boundaries and constitution of Khalistan”. Sikh ethos and ecumenical principles will make some of the fundamentals of Khalistan’s constitution.

Back
Top Bottom