What's new

India wants to fight Pakistan conventionally,Pakistan wants to jump from subconventional to nuclear

But if you use that en masse, then Pakistan can bring in Abdali, Ghauri, Ghaznavi and others to screw up your country again.

Of course, you might reply that India would then bring in Prithviraj, but just like the last time a certain individual named Prithviraj tried to harm Muslims, it will fail since you'll still be screwed anyway. We'll reach the situation of MAD.

That's the point of the game. Deter India from doing anything stupid by threatening you guys with MAD. And it's working.
ever heard of bhrmose missile .... let us put it this way all your major targets are within 35-185 Km of indian border and speed of bhramse is 3 mach in crusing meaning almost 54.7 Km per minute now you do math how much time it will take to smash them all as most of them are well with owr field arty & MRBL range aswell :butcher:

But if you use that en masse, then Pakistan can bring in Abdali, Ghauri, Ghaznavi and others to screw up your country again.

Of course, you might reply that India would then bring in Prithviraj, but just like the last time a certain individual named Prithviraj tried to harm Muslims, it will fail since you'll still be screwed anyway. We'll reach the situation of MAD.

That's the point of the game. Deter India from doing anything stupid by threatening you guys with MAD. And it's working.
Yawn. Indian missiles are named after Elements not people - akash-sky, agni-fire, prithvi-earth - trust Pak chaps to find a religious angle in everything.

Why should you assume that strategists do not have this in their calculations?

good for you
I am more than sure that it is in their calculations. The point is, in case of a full fledged N-war, Pakistan's chances to stand up from the ashes is pretty low compared to India's and not to mention, with a psychologically disadvantageous position since India merely responded from a state of being N-victim.

Yawn. Indian missiles are named after Elements not people

You've missed the main point of what I said.

trust Pak chaps to find a religious angle in everything.

All I said is that Muslims invaded India multiple times. Not my problem if it upsets you.

ever heard of bhrmose missile .... let us put it this way all your major targets are within 35-185 Km of indian border and speed of bhramse is 3 mach in crusing meaning almost 54.7 Km per minute now you do math how much time it will take to smash them all as most of them are well with owr field arty & MRBL range aswell :butcher:

You're not understanding the main point of what I wrote.

Correction:

Musharraf miscalculated how the Pakistani government and military would respond.
they even saud they were winning in east pakistan before 16th of dec 1971 what happenned after it :sarcastic:

now they are saying pakistan has a great edge ove india in nuces & missiles when world knows indian powress in space and nuclear physics :coffee:

they even saud they were winning in east pakistan before 16th of dec 1971 what happenned after it

Funny you should mention that:

iu

now they are saying pakistan has a great edge ove india in nuces & missiles

Stop talking about things you clearly don't understand, it makes you look stupid.

Either he was or he wasn't. It really isn't a grey area.

No, I mean just because he was doesn't mean the whole military/government backed him.

Pakistan's chances to stand up from the ashes is pretty low compared to India's

We both have way too many people to be wiped out completely.

You've missed the main point of what I said.

All I said is that Muslims invaded India multiple times. Not my problem if it upsets you.

You're not understanding the main point of what I wrote.
marna kal bhee hai marna aaj bhee .... so why fear death :D

point is if pakistan had to fire nuces at us it would have not kept quite this long ... its time we called the nuclear bluff :butcher:

Funny you should mention that:

iu

Stop talking about things you clearly don't understand, it makes you look stupid.

No, I mean just because he was doesn't mean the whole military/government backed him.

We both have way too many people to be wiped out completely.

From what I understand he kept the navy and airforce in the dark. Anyways - if you are the Army chief, the buck should stop at your desk.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom