What's new

India wants cordial ties with Pakistan but Islamabad must 'change its approach': Rajnath Singh!

You have only India to contend with. Your entire military has just one 'enemy'. We have Pakistan as well as China. That's the difference. So, as long as China is a threat, our army will always remain relevant even if there's peace with Pakistan. :-) And that threat isn't going away any time soon! :azn:

BS. Our army has constant threats from borders with Afghanistan, Iran, India and even down in the Arabian sea. Only northern border with China is peaceful at all times :D :D :D

That's actually a dilemma. Both countries accuse each other for terrorism and neither accept any responsibility. Its not even funny any more! :D :D :D
no it's not same dude lets just say hypothetically if modi did those things (while supreme court said he wasn't) even then he didn;t kill any pakistanis so why all the fuss you gusy talking about.

Indians killing Indians then why pakistani a@@ on fire.

You are confused just like your Modi is.

Come back in a 100 years when you have developed the ability to coexist.

Oh we will but don;t know if we will find you guys ;(

You answered your own question man you gave example of a country who take covert action on neighboring countries.(some believe Israel do terrorism in neighbor muslim country )
Israel conducts covert operations to avoid terrorism on its assets in future. Its called preemptive policy, where you are always one step ahead of your enemies :D :D :D

The real porblem are all those hindu extremists sitting in the govt and decades old cross-border terrorism promoted by India in the region.

I bet once India changes her policy of supporting terrorism in Pakistan and other countries, she will have a great friend in Pakistan and will only trebble the growth rate she is experiencing now.
and pakistans main problem is there pride and ego which thinks indians and hindus are thier subordinates as they think they ruled indians for 1000 years which as per many pakistani media personalities like hassan nisar is baseless as that rule was of "chand muslim khaandans" but pakistani soiety is stil feudal minded and carries on same bagage while the world has mooved on

as per promoting terrorism or using it as a foriegn policy tool just look inwards

who and why used afridi tribesman to attack maharajas kashmir in 1948 and what are its implications on future of this regeon?

who and why instigated "operation gibralter" and what are its implications on this regeon ?

who and why feulled khalistani and kashmiri movements against india and what are ists implications on this regeon ?

who and why with help of CIA and saudi money creted Taliban and other such groups to fight against USSR and what are its implictaions on this regeon ?

who and why did kargil misadvanture and what are its implications on this regeon ?

who and why kept people like azhar mehmood , hafiz saeed , lakhwi and dawood and comapany and gave them state protection and what are its implications on this reageon ?

and pakistanies want india to trust pakistan :haha:

thanks but no thanks we are happy the way things are and instead of a reckless and untrustworthy "friend" like pakistan we would rather have a strong intellegent and hardworking "opponent" in China

baki lagge raho who cares :coffee:

Israel conducts covert operations to avoid terrorism on its assets in future. Its called preemptive policy, where you are always one step ahead of your enemies :D :D :D
what happening in Palestinian isn't covert action but genocide. However i am poor ,short ,studied in temples ,wearing RSS chaddi lil Indian guy so don't take me seriously.

Last edited:
Its called Zionist instigation and murder

We cannot accept cordial relations with a country who has picked a extremist with blood on his hands as PM
'We'? Please speak for yourself. The methane you constantly keep spewing out is resulting in excess greenhouse gasses.

what happening in Palestinian isn't covert action but genocide. However i am poor ,short ,stupid in temples ,wearing RSS chaddi lil Indian guy so don't take me seriously.

I was talking about covert actions that happened in Egypt, Syria, Lebanon prior to outbreaks of total war that lead to Israel's victories.

and pakistans main problem is there pride and ego which thinks indians and hindus are thier subordinates as they think they ruled indians for 1000 years which as per many pakistani media personalities like hassan nisar is baseless as that rule was of "chand muslim khaandans" but pakistani soiety is stil feudal minded and carries on same bagage while the world has mooved on

LOL. :D I didn't believe this kind of stuff until I found a paper from our leading defense institute teaching new recruits how puny Hindus are... :rofl:

Sure, they teach this policy in Jewish midrash :D :D :D

Preemptive just neans starting it first, its no different to instigating violence

Its like saying the Nazis were prempting inevitable jew treachery by sending them to the ovens

Its like saying the Nazis were prempting inevitable jew treachery by sending them to the ovens
Yepp. Operation Gibraltar, Operation Kargil, Operation Kashmir etc were all preemptive strikes by Pakistan :D :D :D

I was talking about covert actions that happened in Egypt, Syria, Lebanon prior to outbreaks of total war that lead to Israel's victories.

LOL. :D I didn't believe this kind of stuff until I found a paper from our leading defense institute teaching new recruits how puny Hindus are... :rofl:

and 1 mulsim kill 10 indians easily. Believe me bro you guys have martial race thing going on for you. All hindus are short/black poor for you guys :D

I am 6ft 3 inch so can i have pakistani citizenship pretty please? :pakistan:

and 1 mulsim kill 10 indians easily. Believe me bro you guys have martial race thing going on for you. All hindus are short/black poor for you guys :D

I am 6ft 3 inch so can i have pakistani citizenship pretty please? :pakistan:

Same martial BS mentality led to East Pakistanis declaring independence from West Pakistan. But our generals never learn apparently :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom