What's new

India vs West Indies

indians made the pakistani match in quarters as easy:D

and why is that????, any team until and unless south africans... or indians for being the cultural and historical rivals and crowd pressure

esp any team in the fourth position is too vulnerable infront of the no 1 team on other side??? dont u think??

how can it be easy with windies esp when india seemed to struggle for hours today :loo::lol::lol:

Everyone who has made bet using Chummi baba's prediction is ordered to transfer half of the amount to Chummi baba's account else Chummi baba will be very angry on you guys :D

its not india who won the match- it was west indies that lost it deliberately- obviously they fancy their chances of win against Pakistan more than against Australia :D-

its not india who won the match- it was west indies that lost it deliberately- obviously they fancy their chances of win against Pakistan more than against Australia :D-

yes,i agree

the indian match against SA was also like this.
indian batsmen gave their wickets at 29 runs and made 296:D.
so actually india won that match

lol... just wanted to prolong ur stay in india. however now that u are playing s/f in mohali, isn't that far to make a quick escape thru waga!:D

Congrats to India.

i am happy atleast Aussies will be knock out in Quarter finals.Pakistan gave them a break from continious wins & now India will give them break from 4th continious WC win.

Congrats to India.

i am happy atleast Aussies will be knock out in Quarter finals.Pakistan gave them a break from continious wins & now India will give them break from 4th continious WC win.

i think u need to consider indian bowling attack first, anything below 300 is harmful for them, and aussies can restrict them to like 170-190 runs

i think u need to consider indian bowling attack first, anything below 300 is harmful for them, and aussies can restrict them to like 170-190 runs

arey bhai india ki batting itni bhi buri nai hai, bowling ka toh maan lete hai ki kharab hai par batting nai.

Congrats India on a magnificent win. Australia is in trouble now.

Back
Top Bottom