What's new

India vs West Indies

I think Australia will win the quarter final against india.
If not then "Chummi Baba" will do rest of the job against indians.:lol:

All Indians drop in a mail to bcci@vsnl.com or cricketboard@gmail.com asking for insanely spinning track in Motera. Lets pressure them :D

I think the pitch is already made there and don't forget Aussies also have good spinners.

grass is completely shaved off & sun is beating down the uncovered pitch in motera.:D btw this is the first time aussies are playing without quality spinners!! even if they had one, wouldn't bother india!

I think the pitch is already made there and don't forget Aussies also have good spinners.

Aussies just have Jason Krejza and David Hussey while Indians have lots of spinners and its a fact that we play spin better than them.

BTW even in their game against Zim at Ahd they just managed to score 260+ runs so I think on a spinning track India can very well fancy their chances.

130334.jpg

He looks arrogant to me.

yaar skies ... Yuvraj was little bit ill today ..... akarta hai thora bohat lakin itna to chalta hai :P

Dose any one think the former fast bowler Muhammad Sami looks little bit arrogant too?

Some Bangladeshis think Sakib-al-Hasan as little bit arrogant, mostly before journalists.

Back
Top Bottom