What's new

India vs West Indies

if india wants to lose this match purposefully so it avoids aussies, then indians/BCCI can also earn a huge amount by fixing it, its like getting a bonus for it....

icc must investigate this match fixing because, how can shupar power team lose against teams like west indies???

:lol:

both teams trying their level best to lose........

:rofl:

O mitro te sajno lol agar WI target 35 se 40 overs main bana laita hai tu PAK vs Ind :lol: be ready :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Can never stop the dream!!!! What a shame!!!! Only 20 overs over and you started predicting like your own wet dream but this win was a good facepalm.

It looks India would have tough time in QF's against AUS.

BTW 80 run win is a big win. Kudos to both Indian bowlers and batsmen, all played well. Looking forward to Aussie match.

LOLOLLOLLL.....LOLLOLOL.....LOLOLOLLL

See My Post Again I said BOTH teams.. And here you are 1st both were doing and at last WI won the challenge of loosing the Match. ;)

Yaar honestly Do you think they are playing for win ? indians ? Coz look at there bodylanguage..and all.. damn what shame for both teams..Original Post By Pukhtoon

Very good game by Yuvi...very impressed with his batting and bowling...one thing for him to improve is not give too many chances to the opposing team to get him out...:cheers:

See My Post Again I said BOTH teams.. And here you are 1st both were doing and at last WI won the challenge of loosing the Match. ;)

Yaar honestly Do you think they are playing for win ? indians ? Coz look at there bodylanguage..and all.. damn what shame for both teams..Original Post By Pukhtoon

Yes i agree their body language was bad.. They used normal language and sign languages instead.... and bingo it worked well..:cheesy:

What about this one? You always try to get attention with kiddy posts but results shame and facepalm!!!! :rofl: Now trying to cover up... :lol:

O mitro te sajno lol agar WI target 35 se 40 overs main bana laita hai tu PAK vs Ind be ready
Original Post By Pukhtoon

Belive it or not Indians ki aik ankh ro rahi hai aur aik hans rahi hai lol :rofl:

What about this one? You always try to get attention with kiddy posts but results shame and facepalm!!!! :rofl: Now trying to cover up... :lol:

Well agar WI bana laita 35 se 40 tak tu tha aik chance PAK vs IND ka ... whats there ?

:lol:

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Can never stop the dream!!!! What a shame!!!! Only 20 overs over and you started predicting like your own wet dream but this win was a good facepalm.

if u go to my posts again then u will realize, i was replying to your indian member zeeshan, who thouht about 'purposeful lose of indians'

zeeshan's post

Belive it or not Indians ki aik ankh ro rahi hai aur aik hans rahi hai lol :rofl:

We can see who is crying and taking cover ups..... "I didn't said this" .... "I didn't said this"..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Immaturity can't hide the joy if the match is slightly tilted towards others!!! though it was just 20 overs!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom