What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

yes jut ji for sure they will haunt me but im 1000 percent sure india dont have fire power in bowling to challange the likes of Amla and kallis this is big question mark in indian team they are just not god enough in bowling forget it this test india only can draw it no other option i bet you and you are saying india winning the series than india have to bowl well to to get win out of jaws of south african which is hard for india in order to win the series for india india have to pick 20 wickets in every test in SA which i dont see yes india might sore big but they dont have fire power to take 20 wickets to win the test match indin team is best in tests in india not abroad and this thing has proven all time sehwag is nuts in south africa you take sehwag average in south africa it is less than 200 runs per innings im sure he will struggle all time but tendulkar is best no doubt in it

',' '.' ';' etc must not be your enemies :)

infact they are your enemies

Baat main toh dum hai kyun aise phaltu ka ek key stroke use karni aur waise phaltu ka time etc waste karni sab ek saath bol do toh kitni asani hoti hai aur aram se samne wale ko bhi samajh jati hai :D

From now on I will talk like this to you :cheers:

Unadkat to Smith, no run, short of a length angling into the left-hander, Smith defends on the back foot. The speed was 131kph

India 136
South Africa 13/0 (7.3 ov)
South Africa trail by 123 runs with 10 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

An email from a fan displayed in cricinfo site

Why are young Indian fast bowlers so skinny? Young kid Unadkat steams in and bowls at 125kmph? What's going on? Where's the pace in medium pace? Get some protein into him pronto!

A point to ponder about. A young Indian fast bowler on debut, bowling at 125 is a real shame

India 136
South Africa 19/0 (10.2 ov)
South Africa trail by 117 runs with 10 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

South Africa 52/0 (15.5 ov)
South Africa trail by 84 runs with 10 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Only wins away worthwhile are against England and New Zealand in the last 4 years.

Also beating Australia in 2008 CommonWealth Bank Series India Aus SriLanka.
Beating Aus in 2 finals consecutively.
By the way.
You guys have taken the stick in the hand and are running after India like hell!
We haven't lost one series since last 11.
We need to cool down.
You cannot expect us to win everyday,can you?
Btw,doesn't South Africa has the home turf advantage?
Well no excuses,you still can't expect India to win each and every game.
We are not invincibles.

India 136
South Africa 79/0 (19.5 ov)
South Africa trail by 57 runs with 10 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

South Africa ke sataasi runs beghayr kisi wicket ke nuqsaan pe

Unchaas runs trail pe hain

This game's outta our hands.
Lets hope for the next one.

Har match toh nahin jeet sakte na yaar.
;)

Back
Top Bottom