What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

So what do u learn from this?? Experience matters, thats why we have Buddhas in our team along with Newbies... Understand Young man?? With a 1 billion Population we have Good Bench Strength, We did beat New zealand in last series 5-0 with our bench strength alone...

dude im talkin abt national team not our 6th team!!!! got it, brainiard. 18 yr old aamir was a great bowler, and 17 yr old umer akmal is also talented player...

Not only this series, but if india is due in england any time soon that will be another contest to watch. But surely this particular series will be an interesting one to go with. I wonder how much of an effect will Zaheers absence have on the rest of the bowlers. As much as I hate Seresanth he is a very handy bowler if the conditions suite him. But I think what he lacks is temperament, if he dont have a partner like Zaheer on the other side it is hard for him alone to do what is needed from him to do.

Though we won the last series in England, our first win there after 25 years, they are much stronger now. Then Zaheer and RP were bowling like champs then. I still remember how Pietersen annoyed Zaheer by a childish stunt when Zaheer was batting at Trentbridge. Zak promptly returned to bowl out the English in the next innings.

SS definitely needs to control his temperament. I hope he can re-live his previous devastating spell in Durban and use that as inspiration this time. Bowling the Saffers out for 84 on their home turf. Oh what a sight it was!!! Indian fast bowlers bowling venomous spells and uprooting stumps is a rare sight.

Though Zaheer is almost confirmed as injured for the First Test, I hope he is fit by the Second Test and can join the pace squad. And Ishant will be a factor too.

And we havent even talked about the respective batting departments. There's so many factors and equations involved in this series that it will be a mouth-watering clash!!!

dude im talkin abt national team not our 6th team!!!! got it, brainiard. 18 yr old aamir was a great bowler, and 17 yr old umer akmal is also talented player...

And Both got fixed in a scandal, as long as they are fixed anyone can bowl perfect....:partay: , that requires nil talent.... And keep away from me if u r into personal attacks...

And Both got fixed in a scandal, as long as they are fixed anyone can bowl perfect....:partay: , that requires nil talent.... And keep away from me if u r into personal attacks...

WHAT????? they bowled and batted well because it was match fixing, dude u must be outta ur mind seriously

number one afghanistan team vs number 6th pakistani team, most of the guys i didnt even hear it before!!!

Im surprised that even though you dont follow ur own countries cricket...since u dont know their names :) u seems to be an expert on Indian cricket.

Nice keep it up!!!!
:coffee:

This time around they are making a greener pitch and Indians will have tough time negotiating the bounce..its not like to bethe pitch of T20 worldcup or champions trophy.. a tough test of nerves indeed.

This time around they are making a greener pitch and Indians will have tough time negotiating the bounce..its not like to bethe pitch of T20 worldcup or champions trophy.. a tough test of nerves indeed.

A green pitch is always a risky gamble. The Safers will have to take it very cautiously or they might bee looking at the repeat of the 84 all out as that was a green top as well. That said the 2 people who will make a lot of difference for india if they manage to stick it out are Dravid and V V L. Amla will be another interesting bat to watch, along with Ab Devilers.

A green pitch is always a risky gamble. The Safers will have to take it very cautiously or they might bee looking at the repeat of the 84 all out as that was a green top as well. That said the 2 people who will make a lot of difference for india if they manage to stick it out are Dravid and V V L. Amla will be another interesting bat to watch, along with Ab Devilers.

Amla , De Villeirs, Smith , kallis and co looks formidable indeed.

Main pace bowler Zaheer is not fully fit and India doesnt have a strike bowler apart from him on these bouncy pitches. Sreesanth and Nehra are there but are not reliable.

Its gonna be a tough tour indeed.

And my guess is that Amla holds the key.

Amla , De Villeirs, Smith , kallis and co looks formidable indeed.

Main pace bowler Zaheer is not fully fit and India doesnt have a strike bowler apart from him on these bouncy pitches. Sreesanth and Nehra are there but are not reliable.

Its gonna be a tough tour indeed.

And my guess is that Amla holds the key.

He has been in fine form all year so lets see. And to be honest with out Zaheer the Indian bowling line is not that strong, specially with Harbajhan not in good form either. Lets see! I am waiting for the match to start to watch some good cricket till the Pakistan Kiwi tour gets started. Good luck to you guys.

He has been in fine form all year so lets see. And to be honest with out Zaheer the Indian bowling line is not that strong, specially with Harbajhan not in good form either. Lets see! I am waiting for the match to start to watch some good cricket till the Pakistan Kiwi tour gets started. Good luck to you guys.

i believe the First Test 1st Session .... and the partnership for the 1st and 2nd wicket will set the tone for the entire series....

:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom