India 136
South Africa 119/1 (28.5 ov)
South Africa trail by 17 runs with 9 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Taking inspiration from Benny..

India 136
South Africa 125/1 (29.5 ov)
South Africa trail by 11 runs with 9 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Harbhajan Singh to Amla, SIX
Harbhajan Singh to Amla, no run, dropped this one took off from outside off stump, Amla got an inside edge as he pushed inside the line, there was a big deviation off the edge, and Dhoni clanged the tough chance

SA 147/1

India 136
South Africa 148/1 (34.6 ov)
South Africa lead by 12 runs with 9 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

India 136
South Africa 158/1 (38.1 ov)
South Africa lead by 22 runs with 9 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

India 136
South Africa 173/2 (42.2 ov)

Ghar mein to billi bhi sher hoti he.
Aur domestic series jeeto.;p
reality to ab pata laga gi.

Ghar mein to billi bhi sher hoti he.
Aur domestic series jeeto.;p
reality to ab pata laga gi.

Arrey bhai kitno ko toh bahar bhi haray hai.
Aakhri 11 series haarey hi nahin.
Kabhi na Kabhi toh kharaab khel sakte hain yaar.
Bhagwaan thodi na hain.

as i said india will struggle South africa has lead of 100 runs and than one session has to go add 100 more runs so in total 200 runs of lead today and add 350 tomorrow mean 550 runs on the board for india to chase and give some lead to bowl at south africans no way india can win it only draw is an option but history says indian batsman always struggled in southafrica no matter how the masters they are and were

as i said india will struggle South africa has lead of 100 runs and than one session has to go add 100 more runs so in total 200 runs of lead today and add 350 tomorrow mean 550 runs on the board for india to chase and give some lead to bowl at south africans no way india can win it only draw is an option but history says indian batsman always struggled in southafrica no matter how the masters they are and were

Wow... What a prediction? you are so amazing!!!!:oops:

India 136
South Africa 353/2 (83.3 ov)
South Africa lead by 217 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Jacques Kallis 101
Hashim Amla 104

I can't imagine how South Africa could have dominated today more than they actually did. India have been battered and thrown aside like a cheap rag doll. Yesterday's decimation came with the rider than India would get their chance with the ball, and who knows what they could do. Well, now we know what they did. Petersen and Smith set it up. Amla and Kallis have taken it forward. South Africa have gone so far ahead of India now that they are not even a tiny speck on India's horizon. And what's more, there is no immediate threat of rain either, in the horizon. South Africa will however want to beat the prospects of poor weather later in the game, and go for a declaration sometime on day three

this has been not written by me bt from cricinfo commantators who are indian saying india cheap doll

aik so chat ees, smith he bana daale ga lolzz

dekhte hain... waise to India ki pitches batsmen friendly hoti hain par agar India ki powerful batting aisi cards ki tara bikhar sakti hai to we will have to wait and watch at least 2-3 hours of game for South Africa.

Smith ka pata nahi Hashim Amla pe umeed hai ke woh lamba score karay ga. Kallis and Amal for me :cheers:

Just woke up now...

South Africa 366/2

Hashim Amla 116 Not Out
Jaques Kallis 102 Not Out

see I predicted in the day and it became true :lol:

Back
Top Bottom