What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

Just woke up now...

South Africa 366/2

Hashim Amla 116 Not Out
Jaques Kallis 102 Not Out

see I predicted in the day and it became true :lol:

well i just predicted that any one south african will chase the entire target :lol::lol:, so much for tendurkar..

well Amla is a real master of the Batsman now no escape for india here i think hope they face innings defeat

South Africa

606/3 :rofl:

Hashim Amla lost his wicket after contributing little today. He was out on 140 runs thanks to his yesterday's performance

Kallis still On and playing on 190 Not out
De Villiers contributed most and is playing on 126 runs not out (with the strike rate of 120) of 210 runs partnership

I think South Africa cracked the secret of India's dominance

That is to keep the strike rate above fair level and let the scoreboard ticking even when you are under pressure.

See South Africa made 615/3 at the moment with the run rate of 4.77 and I am sure if there was Pakistan or some other test cricketing nation, it would be somewhere near 2.50 - 3.25. Thats one of the reason why they have posted huge total so far

Australia used to dominate test cricket and this is one of the reasons of their dominance in my opinion. India followed the same suit and were ranked on top position recently. Now South Africa doing the samething with India...

By the way, not to forget the current partnership of 219 runs in 36.2 overs with the run rate of 6.02 between Kallis and AB De Villiers

and Kallis completes his 200!

He is on 201 not out after hitting for a boundary

South Africa 620/3 after 129.4 overs

yea test to gaya!! :cry:

But still we are way ahead of them in ranking and will remain as top team. :) SA made fast wickets with lots of grass but still no Zaheer or Nehra!! :eek:

Last two test series against South Africa both were drawn.

India 136 & 92/0 (17.0 ov)
South Africa 620/4d
India trail by 392 runs with 10 wickets remaining

100 up..

India 136 & 100/0 (17.4 ov)
South Africa 620/4d
India trail by 384 runs with 10 wickets remaining

Virender Sehwag has a 50-plus score in 15 of his previous 16 Tests

India 136 & 123/0 (21.5 ov)
South Africa 620/4d
India trail by 361 runs with 10 wickets remaining

I think India hav lost the game...
no chance they can reach close to 480....
Still two days are left......SF needed 10 wickets to get an inning win.

I think India hav lost the game...
no chance they can reach close to 480....
Still two days are left......SF needed 10 wickets to get an inning win.

I too think the same.. no chance is there for India..

Steyn to Gambhir, 1 run, 88.0 mph, run-out chance missed. Gambhir taps into the covers and runs in desperation. They don't want to get stuck at one end. The throw from cover missed. Only just.

Tsotsobe to Sehwag, no run, 83.2 mph, Amla at cover has dropped a biggie. Uncharitable to call that a drop - it absolutely flew off the meat of the bat. Length ball angling across and Sehwag did not quite manage to clear cover with the up-and-over drive. Amla flew across to his right to intercept, it but could not latch on.

Steyn to Gambhir, 2 runs, dropped! What's happening? Petersen has spilt a sitter at point. Gambhir leant out and drove square, flat and straight at Petersen who fumbles and fluffs. Both these men have survived run-outs and drops now.

Steyn to Gambhir, 1 run, 88.0 mph, run-out chance missed. Gambhir taps into the covers and runs in desperation. They don't want to get stuck at one end. The throw from cover missed. Only just.

Tsotsobe to Sehwag, no run, 83.2 mph, Amla at cover has dropped a biggie. Uncharitable to call that a drop - it absolutely flew off the meat of the bat. Length ball angling across and Sehwag did not quite manage to clear cover with the up-and-over drive. Amla flew across to his right to intercept, it but could not latch on.

Steyn to Gambhir, 2 runs, dropped! What's happening? Petersen has spilt a sitter at point. Gambhir leant out and drove square, flat and straight at Petersen who fumbles and fluffs. Both these men have survived run-outs and drops now.
kauwa kha ke aaya hai tabhi itani life mili hain.itani jaldi out nahi hoga.

India trail by 357 runs with 10 wickets remaining

Back
Top Bottom