What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

Wow!
SA lead of 50 runs and 2 down.
It's going to be a very interesting match!!

One thing is sure

Result will surely come out from this test

Still both team have 50-50 chance

Intresting test it's been can't wait for day 4

match is gonna b draw.. south africa will not declare before lunch on day 5..
india shud be able to sustain two sessions..

match is gonna b draw.. south africa will not declare before lunch on day 5..
india shud be able to sustain two sessions..

They wont get a chance to declare, we will get their 10 wickets. I think India should feel comfortable chasing 170

Well till Kallis and Amla are there its not an easy task.

But Kalis is injured...they said that he will bat only if necessary....lets c how things unfold.....The only worry is if there is one good partnership ,SA will manage to get a lead of 200+ ,there will be lot of pressure on India batting last

But Kalis is injured...they said that he will bat only if necessary....lets c how things unfold.....The only worry is if there is one good partnership ,SA will manage to get a lead of 200+ ,there will be lot of pressure on India batting last

I agree and the team batting last will have to face the teared pitch which will help SA bowlers who already are so dangerous. If SA is able to bat the whole day tomorrow I guess it will be difficult time for India.

Dont think SA will be able to bat more than two sessions tomorrow when Kallis is not fit. If they do then match will end as draw and if they dont then India is going to win the match.:cheers:

Even its a draw then it will be a moral victory for India.

Dont think SA will be able to bat more than two sessions tomorrow when Kallis is not fit. If they do then match will end as draw and if they dont then India is going to win the match.:cheers:

Even its a draw then it will be a moral victory for India.

What moral victory? gone are the days when there used to be morals in cricket. You win, lose or draw. However I expect a good match open for both teams.

What moral victory? gone are the days when there used to be morals in cricket. You win, lose or draw. However I expect a good match open for both teams.

I guess what he meant to say was - looking at the way we started , only few expected us to even draw a match let alone win it. At this point, after winning second test and on verge of victory/draw in 3rd test we are in relative strong position and that's a morale booster for the team.

Back
Top Bottom