What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

I watched every single ball since the day one. I am damn sick and the fever could not have come at a better time. Stayed home and watched non stop cricket

We at least need 550 in order to think about winning this test..

We at least need 550 in order to think about winning this test..

nah almost impossible, 6 wkts down and then zaheer, sree and ishant to follow, well even if we manage to lead even by 50 runs that will inturn as a physcological advantage.

BOSS 550 is toooo much to ask for ryt now!!

Steyn to Harbhajan Singh, OUT, The bouncer takes out Harbhajan! He went for the short-arm pull but didn't connect too well. JP Duminy ran in from deep square-leg and pouches it . Fiesty counter-attacking knock ends. India trail by 39

Harbhajan Singh c sub (JP Duminy) b Steyn 40 (117m 67b 3x4 2x6) SR: 59.70

South Africa 362

India 333/7 (111.2 ov)

India trail by 29 runs with 3 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Day 3 - Session 3

* India RR 2.99
* Last 10 ovs 33/1 RR 3.30
* Min overs remaining 36.4

Harris to Tendulkar, SIX, What a hit! He charged down the track, got outside the line and lifted it over long-off. Harris was bowling from over the wicket and the difficulty of the shot was that Tendulkar didn't get to the pitch of the ball. But he went on the up and knifed through the line

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

South Africa 362

India 340/7 (112.1 ov)

India trail by 22 runs with 3 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Day 3 - Session 3

* India RR 3.03
* Last 10 ovs 39/1 RR 3.90
* Min overs remaining 35.5

Steyn to Khan, SIX, 109.4 kph, India take the lead! What a way to get there too. It was a slower one and Zaheer was going to slog to the on side but ended up slicing it high on the off side. For a moment, I thought it went straight up towards mid-off but it kept flying and ended over long-off!

this is what i wanted to see :)

Back
Top Bottom