What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

he is not gonna retire.. unless u make him, the way they did with ganguly.
this is the thing about indian cricketers.. they don't retire in a dignified manner unless you give them a push. there is a lot riding commercially on them to keep playing. pathetic!!

I think the time is ripe for him. He was thre for away matches. Now with this series, i doubt we need him anymore

I think the time is ripe for him. He was thre for away matches. Now with this series, i doubt we need him anymore

ya.. just concentrate on ipl for money making & let the new lads come thru. afterall he has the added responsibility in KSCA now. maybe he can do some good for the game there!

ya.. just concentrate on ipl for money making & let the new lads come thru. afterall he has the added responsibility in KSCA now. maybe he can do some good for the game there!

Yeah, now pujara, murli, raina, or for that matter virat kohli must be sensing some more frequent chances on the playing 11.

About KSCA, nope, he is not a part of the group which won the positions, Its Kumble, srinath and prasad. I doubt he can be a good administrator though, He is way too soft spoken for such roles.

He can be good batting consultant though

Yeah, now pujara, murli, raina, or for that matter virat kohli must be sensing some more frequent chances on the playing 11.

About KSCA, nope, he is not a part of the group which won the positions, Its Kumble, srinath and prasad. I doubt he can be a good administrator though, He is way too soft spoken for such roles.

He can be good batting consultant though

oh.. is it?? thought he is one of the members now!! nyways he still has his mates in the office. he can do lots of good things in karnataka. specially with young cricketers & as an ambassador for karnataka cricket. he is a good orator!

India 77/2 (22.4 ov)
India trail by 285 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

India trail by 264 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

India vs. South Africa Cricket Serie
Result : series drawn .

India trail by 248 runs with 8 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Gautam Gambhir(lhb) 53
Sachin Tendulkar(rhb) 37

Going Good!!!

Back
Top Bottom