What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

although i hate to say this but you wont miss it -he will be gone before you say - zapak.

hawk i didnt jinx- he was playing too bloody safly for some time , he was going to play same number of ball -20-30 , he was better off scoring 40 runs by playing his game. than going too slow.

South Africa 362
India 28/1 (10.2 ov)
India trail by 334 runs with 9 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

hawk i didnt jinx- he was playing too bloody safly for some time , he was going to play same number of ball -20-30 , he was better off scoring 40 runs by playing his game. than going too slow.

doc.. take my comment with a pinch of salt!! just thought the timing was appropriate to make a comment like that.. all in a good humor!!

back to the topic.. yes i agree with you that he should have gone for his natural game.. there by not letting the bowlers to settle into rhythm. nyway.. let's hope rest of the guys make an effort with the bat!!

Tsotsobe to Gambhir, OUT, 126.0 kph, dropped but run-out, Gambhir tries to punch that off the back foot, gets a thick outside edge but is dropped at gully, he recovers, and runs back and returns an accurate throw to the striker's end, scores a direct-hit and Dravid, attempting the single, is caught short by a fair distance. Never run of a misfield, they say, and it includes drops. These two never looked comfortable in taking the singles and one's finally given way. India in a bit of trouble now. We suspect it was AB de Villiers who was the fielder but we need to take another look at the replay.
R Dravid run out 5 (21m 16b 0x4 0x6) SR: 31.25
:hitwall:

arrghh.. y does these guys get cold feet moment sehwag gets out?? this test is gone for all the money unless sachin and the rest has any other ideas!!

India 40/2
can India take a good lead ? or will be trailing

Dravid is aweful with bat in the last few matches, can he be dropped? I doubt that. Should he fake an injury like Ponting? I think he should.

But as India is not playing Test matches for sometime, it wont be necessary. But Dravid needs to retire I believe.

Dravid is aweful with bat in the last few matches, can he be dropped? I doubt that. Should he fake an injury like Ponting? I think he should.

But as India is not playing Test matches for sometime, it wont be necessary. But Dravid needs to retire I believe.

he is not gonna retire.. unless u make him, the way they did with ganguly.
this is the thing about indian cricketers.. they don't retire in a dignified manner unless you give them a push. there is a lot riding commercially on them to keep playing. pathetic!!

Back
Top Bottom