What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

South Africa 310/9 (98.1 ov)
Sharma to Harris, OUT, 132.5 kph, And that's that. Ishant gets one to bounce to the ribcage and Harris tucks it straight to that man at leg gully. He resisted for a short while but he is gone now. SA 9 down.
PL Harris c Pujara b Sharma 7 (55m 41b 0x4 0x6) SR: 17.07

South Africa 335/9 (104.0 ov)
India
India won the toss and elected to field
Lunch - Day 2

Kallis goes past 150 and South Africa past 350

Love the way how Kallis is playing. He plays most of the balls and take single in the 5th or 6th ball.

I was expecting this tactics by Sachin in the first test, but he did not..

Finally :hitwall:

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Khan to Kallis, OUT, 130.3 kph, the agony ends for India. They have finally managed to find a way past Kallis. It must be said, it was more a case of Kallis losing his wicket, in an attempt to manufacture a single out of somewhere. End of a really special innings. That was back of a length, close to off stump and was going away from Kallis, who shaped to cut it fine. He got a thin edge through to Dhoni.

Kallis now has 389 runs in the series - his highest in a three-match series. And to think he got run out unfortunately, and got the ball of 2010 (arguably) in the two innings in Centurion. Staggering.

****!!! I didn't chose sireesaanth for my team on cric info fantasy league :cry: :cry:

Cape Town Test: South Africa 362 all out in the 1st innings vs India

Back
Top Bottom