What's new

India vs Pakistan: T20 Worldcup Big Clash | Mother of all Matches in World Cricket

India managed to recover a bit from the disastrous start. But the advantage clearly lies with Pakistan. 151 is not a score that you can defend easily on a dead batting wicket against a good batting side. Unless India pulls a rabbit out of the hat, we should see this Pakistani team make history today :-)

150 - definitely a pressure on Pakistan Team. If Pakistan scores 90 in the first 10 overs then India will be in serious trouble..

150 - definitely a pressure on Pakistan Team. If Pakistan scores 90 in the first 10 overs then India will be in serious trouble..
The it will be over for India, now I believe wickets in the first 5 overs and due will decide.

Now what was the pitch report? How fielding first favored us?

Dew is likely to impact the game, so the team winning the toss will look to field first. Spinners are likely to dominate the proceedings after powerplay overs.

It is predicted that the Team batting second to win the contest. So maybe that's why we chose to bowl first i guess.

Dew is likely to impact the game, so the team winning the toss will look to field first. Spinners are likely to dominate the proceedings after powerplay overs.

It is predicted that the Team batting second to win the contest. So maybe that's why we chose to bowl first i guess.
Its Pakistan. Anything can happen. I hope they go for it InshAllah

guess we can predict the result now after a four n a six

Back
Top Bottom