What's new

India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sacrificed my sleep for this match and it never got wasted..what a entertaining game of cricket watched after a long time. Congrats to all pakistani for this incredible win. Good fight by India as well but it was lala day today :D

close match :)
1982357_284312691727816_1350493562_n.jpg

its just a match....an nail biting too..the team who hold their nerves won it....but reaction of some members here are just pathetic..
like see kohli's face, malnourished bowlers.raped by afridi....friends.. learn to respect...kohli is one of the best player of this time...and if he is sensitive about match then what's wrong wit it..don't pak players are not enough sensitive to react..???..celebrate your win...but maintain a harmony atleast....

I Apologise on their behalf if your feeling's are Hurt...Just chillll yar, its a celebration here...:D

girls would disagree with you , and remeber i am far better looking than you :lol:
I am more gud looking... im more better looking lololol :rofl: tume har thread per ye kia laga rakha hai???

Jo kehta hai woh hota nahii hai..... and girls will agree with mee that you are boring. .. who doesn't watch pak india match? ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom