India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2014 at Mirpur

Status
Not open for further replies.
1012208_208807709276033_9198995_n.jpg

Hey, haman10, what's up?

Yeah, I've mod powers now and thanks.

Or I might be going sinister :D

thank the lord everything is alright .

i hope its also going perfect for u mate .

congratulations on the Mod power . youre one of the most intelligent and wise members here on pdf ....

its just a match....an nail biting too..the team who hold their nerves won it....but reaction of some members here are just pathetic..
like see kohli's face, malnourished bowlers.raped by afridi....friends.. learn to respect...kohli is one of the best player of this time...and if he is sensitive about match then what's wrong wit it..don't pak players are not enough sensitive to react..???..celebrate your win...but maintain a harmony atleast....

Kiddo do not start it all again, how many Olympians pakistan produced and how many olympians weak koreas and Japanese are producing. It is all about diet and training.

oh please, no one care about olympics in Pak. Its all about genetics and then diet which include red meat and lastly training. You need all these 3 ingredients. Looks at Afghanistan bowlers, already faster and better then India despite being minnow and new team.

Fast bowlers are born and not made, you need to know basic of fast bowling to understand it. You can't make someone bowl at 155kph and then also make it move the ball both ways. It all comes with your gentics, after that its up to you how much you take advantages of these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom