What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
india is a half team playing against a full team of pakistan, if pakistan bowling prevails, indians will be easilt tackled...

just look at the morale of yuvraj and gambhir, indians are pissing in hih pressure and its their crowd who will make them lose...

indians havent see a good pakistani side yet, so they are just bring the past and avoidin to speak on the current circumstances..

but its good indians are dreaming, good dreams are night mares in the end...

i thought you were good at english..
will see what happens next Wednesday :)

Congratulation ti India, on winnint hte QF and sending the Ausies home. Good for cricket in south asia.

The World cup is going to Sachin's cupboard straight.

Both were made to order and made for each other.

Dur hato ae duniya walon... WC2011 hamaaraa hai.

india is a half team playing against a full team of pakistan, if pakistan bowling prevails, indians will be easilt tackled...

just look at the morale of yuvraj and gambhir, indians are pissing in hih pressure and its their crowd who will make them lose...

indians havent see a good pakistani side yet, so they are just bring the past and avoidin to speak on the current circumstances..

but its good indians are dreaming, good dreams are night mares in the end...

Hello Mr u havent seeen a worst Pakistan side yet tooo.... :shout: so dont jump to conclusion... We have seasoned cricketers... and u have not yet seen the perfect batting performance from Indian yet and that might happen in semis

Yesterday i saw indian hosts on a indian channel shoutin tht our players should be banned due to their suspicious bowling techniques..... today i saw indians do the same..Copied Pakistani bowlers and use the stategy Pakistan used...(Copied us).......Funny:laugh:

Congratulations bhai log, India won.

Waiting for the main game now on 30th. No predictions right now but am happy that we kicked the Aussies out of WC.

AUSSIE KI AISI KI TAISI hogayi

listen to this one guys
Ponting, apni biwi se:Mujhe chai to dena..Biwi ne plate me chai daal ke diya.ponting ghusse se bola:Cup mein daal ke do!Biwi: CUP to tera Baap Dhoni le jayega isi me peene ki aadat daal. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom