What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
prv_20090626_1839_675.jpg

No One messes with him.....

Just for Fun...JoSH of India ...SALUTE

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday i saw indian hosts on a indian channel shoutin tht our players should be banned due to their suspicious bowling techniques..... today i saw indians do the same..Copied Pakistani bowlers and use the stategy Pakistan used...(Copied us).......Funny:laugh:

:rofl: May I ask for the proof ?

Errrrrr- Pakistan vs India Semi Final- Errrrrr

Pakistan is going to win very easily- Pakistani bowling and batting is well balanced- while indian batting is strong and bowling is full of crap-
It is going to be a walk in the park for Team Pakistan-

same thing pakistani said in the war of 1971:) ha ha ha...

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

same thing in diffrent case pakistani said in the war of 1971:) ha ha ha...

1971 main world cup hoa tha troll shahab?

Hello Mr u havent seeen a worst Pakistan side yet tooo.... :shout: so dont jump to conclusion... We have seasoned cricketers... and u have not yet seen the perfect batting performance from Indian yet and that might happen in semis

no, we al have seen the worst of pakistani side, in NZ match, i prayed then, one lose was crucial, that wound was enough for them to realize their mistakes...

upon sachin's cupboard,

mark my works, we will hunt your sachin down like a pack of wolves, so much for aussie storm, gayle storm, pollard storm, sachin is nothing more than an old sheep waiting for his end.., he just needs a bit from good pace and he is gone with the wind

our pacers, you will not have a hint....

This pakistaninationalist is on some kind of mission out here... we are talking on cricket here and not on India pakistan war... :hitwall:

same thing pakistani said in the war of 1971:) ha ha ha...

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

same thing in diffrent case pakistani said in the war of 1971:) ha ha ha...
:disagree: tum bharti jaldi hee apni awkat pee aa jatay ho.

cut the crap atleast in sports threads.

Juice ka drum bhejwao ab bola tha na

Yelo 3 bottles Drum bhii aa jaiga courier kr diya hai...
7-04-06RealActivJuiceGiftPack-L.jpg

patakhay ??? no firing no AK

Nope no AK'S its illegal here :D patakho nai bhi utna hi shoor krna hai or AK nai bhi waise bhi...:D

=====================================
And Thanks@ All Pakistanis who supported India in Today's Match...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom