What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
listen to this one guys
Ponting, apni biwi se:Mujhe chai to dena..Biwi ne plate me chai daal ke diya.ponting ghusse se bola:Cup mein daal ke do!Biwi: CUP to tera Baap Dhoni le jayega isi me peene ki aadat daal. ;-)

What a Raunchiest joke

no, we al have seen the worst of pakistani side, in NZ match, i prayed then, one lose was crucial, that wound was enough for them to realize their mistakes...

upon sachin's cupboard,

mark my works, we will hunt your sachin down like a pack of wolves, so much for aussie storm, gayle storm, pollard storm, sachin is nothing more than an old sheep waiting for his end.., he just needs a bit from good pace and he is gone with the wind

our pacers, you will not have a hint....

Pressure is more on Pakistan then India... u havent yet broken the Jinx of loosing to India in a world cup match.... How can u even talk abt sachin like this .... he is not comparable to any of ur cricketers in ur cricketing history

no, we al have seen the worst of pakistani side, in NZ match, i prayed then, one lose was crucial, that wound was enough for them to realize their mistakes...

upon sachin's cupboard,

mark my works, we will hunt your sachin down like a pack of wolves, so much for aussie storm, gayle storm, pollard storm, sachin is nothing more than an old sheep waiting for his end.., he just needs a bit from good pace and he is gone with the wind

our pacers, you will not have a hint....

I am sure you remember this. Every Pakistani does.

Shoaib was at his best then. Let's see what you have got now.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as Pakistan has Akmal n Afridis - we shall be in the Final.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom