What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, Yuvraj is screwing other batmen for confusion and lack of communication!!!

Come on, Australia must kick out!

Yup.. it would had been a blast of a Final.. now we have to play someone else in the Finals.. Damn.. i wish it would had been India :P ;)

iske aukaat yaad agye khudhe ise...

Noticed the Ausies were shouting "hooga mooga hooga moog"? :D during the run out...

@ Vinod: usually you do this but today I am doing it :D

The Indian crowd is so rowdy!!!!

How come you aren't at the game?

Either Yuvraj or Gambhir was intentionally trying to get the other one out, and either Gambhir accidentally got himself out or Yuvraj confused him on purpose.

This sort of stuff doesn't happen three times in quick successions.

@ Vinod: usually you do this but today I am doing it :D

The Indian crowd is so rowdy!!!!

How come you aren't at the game?

I think the crowd is pretty sporting. They are cheering a good game. They applauded Ponting's 100 as well.

Yuvraj is playing and missing Jhonson. Lucky never got an edge

I think the crowd is pretty sporting. They are cheering a good game. They applauded Ponting's 100 as well.

Come on Vinod... really?

I was at the salon, and they had the TV on. The crowd was so loud and rowdy, every ball the girls working there would turn their head to the TV because they thought something happened. Except nothing would. Uff...

Still Pathan to come and Zaheer and Bhaji can bat well.

This game is still 60% with India as long as they don't do any more stupid things.

Tendulkar ko bowler ne out kia tha, baaki sab ne khud ko out kia hai.

Come one Vinod... really?

I was at the salon, and they had the TV on. The crowd was so loud and rowdy, every ball the girls working there would turn their head to the TV because they thought something happened. Except nothing would. Uff...

That is what a lively crown means in India. They have passion for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom