What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what i was talking about.. Pressure.. and thats where Indian Batsmen collapse.. MS Dhoni out.. India in trouble now

Even though India still has the batting to fish itself out of trouble, only a handful of runs left now, but I think Pressure maar jayega unko ab.

Pathan toh aaj hai nahi, warna he can do one of this those innings where he hits and hits till the game is finished.

well another twist in the tail scary for both team one more wicket here well match is onn aussies has to stop singles here and boundries in order to get difference more in balls more runs and low balls make RR to 7 runs in over and bowl well right in block whole

for india few boudries back to back than aussies are out both teams are in crucnh position

now RR is 6 run per over

Even though India still has the batting to fish itself out of trouble, only a handful of runs left now, but I think Pressure maar jayega unko ab.

Pathan toh aaj hai nahi, warna he can do one of this those innings where he hits and hits till the game is finished.

Its not handful of runs.. they are over 70 and the balls are going to reduce faster than runs now.. RR is going to creep up.. Now Ausies are in Better position.

For some reason this seems to be India's favorite word today, but lets be civil at all times okay?

:confused: can we make it our favourit word day too?

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Guys, erhh, I am kind of new to cricket, so, just a newbie question.

What is an inning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom