What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Aapke Muh Main Ghee Shakkar"....i hope whatever you are saying will get true...! :)

But this is Australia and they never loose hope until last ball.....so, i have doubts here.

Nah likh lo yeh meri prediction ha kisi chummi baba ki nahi
:D

India require another 103 runs with 7 wickets and 19.3 overs remaining

Good fielding. We need some misfield to put pressure on them.

lol the match is in India so technically we will already be home :P Dun wry we will send your team back soon also :P

Well Mr. Technical, he meant India should send home Aussies. Read his post again.

India is surely cruising for victory... as long as Gautam is on the crease chances are there. I like the way he plays so confidently. Good going for India.

lol the match is in India so technically we will already be home :P Dun wry we will send your team back soon also :P[/QUOT]

If you read my msg clearly.. i was trying to support you.. and asking YOU to send Australia back to THEIR home.. but anyways, lets see.. come to semis and then we'll see what happens.. you need to pass this TEST to be good ENOUGH to play US :P

Less than 100 required now. Good...

Just play sensibly.

Well Mr. Technical, he meant India should send home Aussies. Read his post again.

India is surely cruising for victory... as long as Gautam is on the crease chances are there. I like the way he plays so confidently. Good going for India.

Well the love for troll and what else. The guy even fails to read the post it is quoting... :lol:

If you read my msg clearly.. i was trying to support you.. and asking YOU to send Australia back to THEIR home.. but anyways, lets see.. come to semis and then we'll see what happens.. you need to pass this TEST to be good ENOUGH to play US :P

India has a better chance to reach the finals.

Pakistan is a good team. I wanted them to come 2nd. You are unlucky you will meet us in the semis itself. ;)

lol the match is in India so technically we will already be home :P Dun wry we will send your team back soon also :P

wht if we dump your arse into your own rathole

Gautam's 50!

Congrates. A good knock. We want him to hit the winning shot as well.

Here and also in the final.

India has a better chance to reach the finals.

Pakistan is a good team. I wanted them to come 2nd. You are unlucky you will meet us in the semis itself. ;)

Yup.. it would had been a blast of a Final.. now we have to play someone else in the Finals.. Damn.. i wish it would had been India :P ;)

Congrats to Gauthama Buddha Gambhir.. A very patient innings under pressure.:toast_sign:

What foolish mix up between these two guys! Gambhir out.

Ghambir gone due to his own stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom