What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lagta hai India fast bowling ki practice karke aya hai, spin pe thanday parh gaye hain

Aussies are not able to contain or get wickets. India needs to concentrates on single and doubles cause ball has started holding

In all fairness, I would've called that a front foot no ball, something of the foot has to be behind the line, and there was nothing. Heal was on the line.

No .. if the foot is on the line than the decision is upto umpire ..

Heel on the line is legal.

Issue wasn't about the front foot, if you look at Shaun Taits action, he always has a problem with back foot no ball. And thats what they were checking, although must say even the front foot was quite borderline.

the bowler’s back foot must land within and not touching the return crease appertaining to his stated mode of delivery.

Law 24 (No ball) - Laws - Laws of Cricket - Laws & Spirit - Lord's

So india is holding up good- hope they dont suffer another collapse- india need to qualify for semi final to be defeated by Pakistan-

I still think if Ravi Shastri hadn't made such a big stink about the back foot, front foot pe benefit of the doubt mil hi jaata. Umpires these days want to see a bit of the foot behind the crease.

Backfoot, while on the edge was quite clearly in. Front foot might have gotten Sachin the benefit.

excellent batting up till now ..
Single doubles will do the Job ...

I still think if Ravi Shastri hadn't made such a big stink about the back foot, front foot pe benefit of the doubt mil hi jaata. Umpires these days want to see a bit of the foot behind the crease.

Backfoot, while on the edge was quite clearly in. Front foot might have gotten Sachin the benefit.

True that, but mind you umpires can't hear what the commentators are on about right? Ian Gould had already given a no ball to Tait on that basis. But I have seen those sorta front foot no balls given a lot of times. His pants might have covered the heel of his shoes, which helped him get away with it too.

Damn!! i went for half an hour and Tendu is gone???.. well.. hope India makes it to semi.. its gona be a blast of a match between India and Pakistan.. we kicked Ausie a$$ now send them home India!!..

Damn!! i went for half an hour and Tendu is gone???.. well.. hope India makes it to semi.. its gona be a blast of a match between India and Pakistan.. we kicked Ausie a$$ now send them home India!!..

lol the match is in India so technically we will already be home :P Dun wry we will send your team back soon also :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom