What's new

India votes against Iran in IAEA

Is this discussion about what Ahmedinajad belives? Or india voted against Iran because of Ahmedinajad questioned holocaust? As you suggested that was the case then who is indian friend iran or zionist entity? Choice is either or not both. Stick to the discussion.

If india or zionist entity can not open up its nuclear facilities to IAEA then why should Iran or any other country should not enjoy the same right? Do you see how oxy moronic you sound?

So WTF you put articles about sanctions against Indian companies in this thread?? and for choosing friends our relation with a country is nothing to do with the relation with another country.Even if we have close relation with Israel we maintain good relation with Palestinians too..so is with Iran...

We are not a signatory of NPT but Iran is .. and he is bound to honor its words..and also we are not threatening to nuke any one like Iran's president do every morning .i know it wont get in to your think head because you are so blind with India hatred ..

I would not be surprised if this thread get closed. There are number of threads where truth about india had been posted but because of indian members created collective chaos rather than controlling indian chaos and derailment of thread, threads were closed.This patteren rather encourage indian members to repeat their chaotic tactics.
Thanks Idune for intelligently observing Indian Chanakyaism in this board. There is no one more than Indian understood the significance of "Payda Koria Fayda Lotao" CREEDO, thus billions of baboonish of their types roamed to overpower others, who caught them red-handed and MOD in this board seemed fell in this trap. I would urge MODs not to allow Indian- connivers not to dig into this goldmine anymore, thanks.

Last edited:
Is this discussion about what Ahmedinajad belives? Or india voted against Iran because of Ahmedinajad questioned holocaust? As you suggested that was the case then who is indian friend iran or zionist entity? Choice is either or not both. Stick to the discussion.

If india or zionist entity can not open up its nuclear facilities to IAEA then why should Iran or any other country should not enjoy the same right? Do you see how oxy moronic you sound?

I dont' think you ever know about NPT of which Iran is a part of. Iran could have enjoyed the same right, if it hadn't signed NPT. It chose to put this on itself.
India/Israel/Pakistan have chosen not to sign it. They are not bound to put their facilities under inspection.

Prove that they have nukes? What do you mean? They have been asked 3 times to join the nuclear non proliferation thing THREE times and they rejected all times. And just by doing that shows that they have nukes indeed.

Thanks Idune for intelligently observing Indian Chanakyaism in this board. There is no one more than Indian understood the significance of "Payda Koria Fayda Lotao" CREEDO, thus billions of '''--baboonish--'' of their types roamed to overpower others, who caught them red-handed and MOD in this board seemed fell in this trap. I would urge MODs not to allow Indian- connivers not to dig into this goldmine anymore, thanks.

mind your language dude,your whining shows off your low-life mentality.........dont generalise all indians and talk like a RACIST

I dont' think you ever know about NPT of which Iran is a part of. Iran could have enjoyed the same right, if it hadn't signed NPT. It chose to put this on itself.
India/Israel/Pakistan have chosen not to sign it. They are not bound to put their facilities under inspection.

NPT is a piece of junk world knows it. In unipolar world it has no value but a tool to dicate. And India is siding with unipolar dictatorship.

mind your language dude,your whining shows off your low-life mentality.........dont generalise all indians and talk like a RACIST

If you can not handle the truth go take a snun in ganga, lecturing is out of your league.

If you can not handle the truth go take a snun in ganga, lecturing is out of your league.

ok so you agree with the language used in his post?......you agree with the word 'baboonish' in his post?......you are so happy to be a racist,arent you?.......poor you,god didnt provide a vital part when he manufacture you-HUMANITY!

India seems to be playing a dangerious game everywhere good luck to them being friends with Iran or wanting anything from Iran.. lol

India seems to be playing a dangerious game everywhere good luck to them being friends with Iran or wanting anything from Iran.. lol

We said what we wanted to, Its not that we dont want hem to grow, but a nuclear powered IRAN is a threat to the security , Why did pakistan miss the vote? Just to get help from both USA and Iran?

Taking a word out of the context to level me as a racist is similar to deconstructing the Alamgir's projects in order to replace it with Savarkar's one. The first of another such successful Indian mission was to white-wash Gujarat massacre, when they saw over 5000 innocent Muslim's lives were too much to handle. So, they had to bring the number down to 1000(Myth 6: Gujarat riots were the ?worst ever massacre? in India | Gujarat Riots: The True Story), thus coercive write-ups, debates, chanakya practices on medias started to appear with sheer numbers to over-power opponents and hardly any article was left over where 5000 number could be seen anymore.

Now coming back to the topic and watching my language, I'm urging you, the Bengali Dada to join us since you guys made us to leave Pindi then why don't you please reciprocate it with leaving Delhi?

America India kay utha raha hey aur India America kay hahaha simplly as that lag pata jayega kuch arsay baad...

Iran having nuclear weapons is a threat to who? Israel? United States bases in the area? What else?

I applaud Iran and Syria for being the only two middle eastern countries who did not bow down to the US military by letting them build bases in their country.

Iran having nuclear weapons is a threat to who? Israel? United States bases in the area? What else?

I applaud Iran and Syria for being the only two middle eastern countries who did not bow down to the US military by letting them build bases in their country.

how about your own country.?:azn:what should be done according to you?

Back
Top Bottom