What's new

India votes against Iran in IAEA

Well Pakistan isn't in the middle east but it is still a muslim country, so i think they should nullify relations with the U.S. after all the only thing they have been giving Pak lately is 'money' and god knows where thats heading...

Where does the US get its money? Taxes? LOL
U.S. borrows from China which happens to be one of Pak's friendliest allies.

If i were to explain what should happen according to me, it would be hundreds of pages long lol.

Well Pakistan isn't in the middle east but it is still a muslim country, so i think they should nullify relations with the U.S. after all the only thing they have been giving Pak lately is 'money' and god knows where thats heading...

If i were to explain what should happen according to me, it would be hundreds of pages long lol.

can you throw more light on that.:confused:

Well US gets its money from wide verity of sources....Tech exports.....Taxes on Imports.....Corporate Taxes....and T-Bill Sales....to other countries......

Borrowing from China...:blink:

A short lesson on US-China Economics:

China .....buys US treasury Bonds...with the money China earns....by exporting products to America.......and America Buys Chinese prodcts using the same Chinese Money .......

Its a vicious circle....and US and China are stuck with each other.....for ever......Without US buying Power.....China will have negligible exports....and without China buying US treasury Bonds....US will have less money to spend......

In a situation America Decides to Print more money(very likely).....the return on US treasury bills that China holds will come down....and China will have to sell those bonds........if China sells those bonds...US will buy them......with the money it has kept aside for consuming Chinese made products.......so the Chinese growth fuled by exports would stop.....

Thats why You see China and US sucking up to each other big time....
It has nothing to fuel your fantasies of Pakistan...China...US..India

Well US gets its money from wide verity of sources....Tech exports.....Taxes on Imports.....Corporate Taxes....and T-Bill Sales....to other countries......

Borrowing from China...:blink:

A short lesson on US-China Economics:

China .....buys US treasury Bonds...with the money China earns....by exporting products to America.......and America Buys Chinese prodcts using the same Chinese Money .......

Its a vicious circle....and US and China are stuck with each other.....for ever......Without US buying Power.....China will have negligible exports....and without China buying US treasury Bonds....US will have less money to spend......

In a situation America Decides to Print more money(very likely).....the return on US treasury bills that China holds will come down....and China will have to sell those bonds........if China sells those bonds...US will buy them......with the money it has kept aside for consuming Chinese made products.......so the Chinese growth fuled by exports would stop.....

Thats why You see China and US sucking up to each other big time..
It has nothing to fuel your fantasies of Pakistan...China...US..India
China doesn't need America as much as America needs China. Chinese products go all over the world not just America. If China want's it could very well create a consumption based economy by creating a large middle class out of its nearly 2 billion population and would rather sell it within country and the pacific.

China didn't run and bowed down to the US rather US went begging China and other countries for money to get out of the economic recession. by threatening other countries with protectionist measures

Indians need to realize and accept that China has become a formidable Power in the world and stop being bias and underestimating them

China doesn't need America as much as America needs China. Chinese products go all over the world not just America. If China want's it could very well create a consumption based economy by creating a large middle class out of its nearly 2 billion population and would rather sell it within country and the pacific.

China didn't run and bowed down to the US rather US went begging China and other countries for money to get out of the economic recession. by threatening other countries with protectionist measures

Indians need to realize and accept that China has become a formidable Power in the world and stop being bias and underestimating them

I am sorry to burst your bubble but China needs US a lot more than they need them. Its always the producer which needs the consumer and not other way around. Its a first rule of business.

But yes lately with the depression and huge debt US does feel a little less intimidating than the US of say 2002. And I agree with time the balance will keeps shifting in China favor.

Believe me as an Indian I don't underestimate China and want us to be as great a economic powerhouse as they have become. But I would advise you to stop taking potshots from the back of China.

Chinese generations have worked hard to reach a point where they demand and deserve respect from the world. But just by associating with them you don't.

In this world every country stands alone and is respected for their own accomplishments. Whenever we compare India and Pakistan lets stick to that.

When we will compare with China we promise we will not look to US to help us to compensate for our shortcomings.

I am sorry to burst your bubble but China needs US a lot more than they need them. Its always the producer which needs the consumer and not other way around. Its a first rule of business.

But yes lately with the depression and huge debt US does feel a little less intimidating than the US of say 2002. And I agree with time the balance will keeps shifting in China favor.

Believe me as an Indian I don't underestimate China and want us to be as great a economic powerhouse as they have become. But I would advise you to stop taking potshots from the back of China.

Chinese generations have worked hard to reach a point where they demand and deserve respect from the world. But just by associating with them you don't.

In this world every country stands alone and is respected for their own accomplishments. Whenever we compare India and Pakistan lets stick to that.

When we will compare with China we promise we will not look to US to help us to compensate for our shortcomings.
American corporations can no longer sustain without importing from China.

The ball is not in American's hand but Chinese. If America puts in protectionist measures, American corporations would run to file for bankruptcies and simply collapse.

Businesses have to be taken in the context of the Capitalist economy and the Political system in America.

Even if an American president decides to put in protectionist measures aimed to limit chinese imports, corporations would simply revolt against the presidency.

America is run by corporations, not people.

and this is my last post, don't want to derail it any further...

Throwing nuclear assets aside, wouldn't that make China the second most powerful country instead of Russia?

Back
Top Bottom