What's new

India violating IWT: Pakistan to face severe water shortage

Fair enough, then in return I will say I do not care about your post here. :azn:

India is already destroying itself without our help, and getting downgraded by all the major ratings agencies, soon to "junk" status.

India is already contained by Pakistan alone, not only literally but also mentally. India has nothing to do with us, they can keep claiming to be a superpower and pray that someone listens.

india have left pakistan on the afganistan :)..neither their miltary nor their govt have ability to move frther...:lol:
now its ur turn ;)....:enjoy:

and china is not traditional enemy,pak is...

you have more enemies than us..so keep ur pockets in check

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175759 said:
wasnt east india company a private company, british didnt invest in pakistan, pakistan didnt get any type of industry like india got, the point is, india got many developments while pakistan didnt, its another case while india was striving for toilets we got a booming economy in 60s because of our genius brain, we turned thing around ourselves not by british blessings

Where did all the genius brains vanish after 60s :coffee: ...Its a pity from such booming economy you have reached this stage !!!

Thanks to the incompetency of PPP & PML-N this has happened & yet these shameless, spineless bastards say we are doing a good job for Pakistan, where as they actually mean they are doing a good job destroying Pakistan. When Gen. Musharraf was in power Indians couldn't do anything & they were always scared of him, when he was in power.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175802 said:
whatever, but you finally admit

dont worry it takes guts to admit something

Do you also admit that Pakistan has self destructed itself from its glory days of 60s in the same time India has gone from strength to strength ?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175824 said:
have you heard about nust, GIK, NED, karachi university, LUMS

you indians have no idea do you?

pakistan has got many good universities stop worrying about our stuff, worry about your toilets and biggest open dump in the world

Topic is regarding India violating IWT , are you getting so frustrated that you deviate so much off topic :hitwall:

India's wants to tap the potential energy of flowing water through hydroelectrical project . In doing so they will be building series of dam over a single river. India will not STEAL or DIVERT the water.

Pakistan's concern is that these DAM will give India control over the water in the sense they can effect the flow of water. (Those claiming that India is stealing the water do not know the stand of their country's expert)

India should help to remove the Pakistani's concern. Pakistan (or India in Indian side) should build a monitoring station when this river enters Pakistan. Through this a detailed water flow data should be measured over the years and should be shared. Similarly, India should build a similar monitoring station at the beginning of the river to read the water inflow data. These data should be made available to Pakistani counterpart. Through this measure It can be documented that any decrease in water flow in Pakistani side is due to Indian use or due to natural cause.This will answer the questions regarding "WATER STEALING"

In addition India should promise (sign the international documents) that it will not stop the water in any circumstances. For this Pakistan has to ask the India.

Thanks to the incompetency of PPP & PML-N this has happened & yet these shameless, spineless bastards say we are doing a good job for Pakistan, where as they actually mean they are doing a good job destroying Pakistan. When Gen. Musharraf was in power Indians couldn't do anything & they were always scared of him, when he was in power.
Bgalihar was lost under President Musharraff's presidency Plz check the time period.IWT which most pakistanis refer to as unequal treaty and pakistan was cheated by world bank and india signed under Field marshal Ayub Khan's presidency.You can find the signatures of Nehru and ayub khan on the original treaty papers which i posted few pages back.

....IWT which most pakistanis refer to as unequal treaty and pakistan was cheated by world bank and india .....

Indian says tha 80% of the total water of the six rivers (3 eastern + 3 western) in the treaty was given to Pakistan as much more water flows in the western rivers. I don't know how much of this data is true.

Also when the treaty was signed, Pakistan was given money to build the canal to bring water from the western river to compensate the loss of eastern river.

Well, if I was to start talking about cow piss, you would inadvertently take it as religious so how was talking about something similarly out of context is not about religion? especially when the only link b/w the 2 countries (Pakistan & KSA) while relevant and irrelevant alike in this thread, is religion!
And if you think that you can embarrass me based on cow piss etc then u r dealing with wrong person.May be u end up embarrass urself then me.And if you think only religion is only link between KSA-PAk or KSA-Ind then i suggest you to put off ur religious blinkers and see things beyond religion.

u still involved ur self in it :(
If i can get involved then i can extricate myself too.

Indian says tha 80% of the total water of the six rivers (3 eastern + 3 western) in the treaty was given to Pakistan as much more water flows in the western rivers. I don't know how much of this data is true.

Also when the treaty was signed, Pakistan was given money to build the canal to bring water from the western river to compensate the loss of eastern river.
I know it....read what i ve typed(ie pakistan's claim).

Why India takes all the blame without doing anything in reality???????? :sick:

India should end IWT so that they get the answer for false propaganda.
:tdown:

India did not violate IWT in 71 or 99, what makes you guys think, we will do it now

India did not violate IWT in 71 or 99, what makes you guys think, we will do it now
do u really think its about IWT
vote bank yaar,the more u curse India the more vote u get
its bloody politics nothing more
and we r used to it

india is not violating anything. and pakistan should know its place.
If its not violating anything then why we have shortage of water coming into our rivers from India???.......:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom