What's new

India violating IWT: Pakistan to face severe water shortage

Indus water treaty should be cancelled for review.. This time after review, water should be divided at least equally between India and Pakistan.. India by not properly utilizing the water for its need is simply letting water to flow into ocean because Pakistan does not want to invest any money to make good use of the excess water it is getting.. This is a waste and need to be stopped..

Pakistan should bomb the Indian Dams in a surgical preemptive strike. If Indians try to come across , use the tactical nukes to incinerate the strike formations. Then if Indians go nuclear, go on a all out nuclear attack. If we are going down let us take these ************* down with us.

It looks like India is inviting its own destruction. Cutting off water is equivalent to an all-out nuclear attack in terms of casualties, and will surely be the one thing that is guaranteed to turn the already hostile India-Pakistan border into an active nuclear war zone.

It looks like India is inviting its own destruction. Cutting off water is equivalent to an all-out nuclear attack in terms of casualties, and will surely be the one thing that is guaranteed to turn the already hostile India-Pakistan border into an active nuclear war zone.

you are suffering from india bashing phobia.
Did u read that india is not stealing water? :lol:
i hope india does it n shatter ur point n views ;)

I wonder if ganges evolves in china.Gangotri is well inside india.Brahamputra and indus is sure evolve in china much close to border.Fir bhi Sara samandar mere pass hai.:yahoo: i wonder what people in KSA used to do before.use sand may be??But than to be real to conserve water first manage it.You cant simply blame india even for depleting underground water table with all those huge tubewells drawing waters in around kasur,lahore etc.One thing was good during british that they regulated the tubewells in punjab just for sake of recharging water table.What happened to that law in pakistan after 1947.

How was that relevant to this thread? Or was that supposed to be a religion thing?

How was that relevant to this thread? Or was that supposed to be a religion thing?
There are lot of irrelevant thing like this in the thread and thats just the result of those.And its not my problem if you looks at the country specific things with ur religious blinkers on.neither i can disuade u nor i can convince you on that.

There are lot of irrelevant thing like this in the thread and thats just the result of those.And its not my problem if you looks at the country specific things with ur religious blinkers on.neither i can disuade u nor i can convince you on that.

Well, if I was to start talking about cow piss, you would inadvertently take it as religious so how was talking about something similarly out of context is not about religion? especially when the only link b/w the 2 countries (Pakistan & KSA) while relevant and irrelevant alike in this thread, is religion!

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3175618 said:
nukes are expensive and radioactive just fire couple of baburs on illegal dams like bagliar dams

china is charitable enough to let the 100% of ganges pass, imagine if china closes ganges, india with no toilets will be with no water as well, use open air dumps with tissue paper

So according to you Ganga originates in China?? :rofl:

No wonder why your country have more toilets for public while india has more schools & colleges for its population.

I have a "phobia" of "India bashing"?

I really don't think so. In fact I quite enjoy watching people bash India.

Since Indians are always bashing China. :azn:

indo-china rivalry is nothing in front of indo-pak ;)
:P
so keep ur cards in pockets n wait for perfect time ;)

btw,i know exactly who u are...:azn:

u still involved ur self in it :(

Won't you chinese love that...that what you have been planning all along...India and pakistan destroy each other with Nukes......And you will will be free to claim whole Asia...........Stop leaving in Wonderland...
India and Pakistan though are Enemy of each other And they do sometime some childish things ..But They are not fool...We know whats at stake here....And we will sort it out.......
Its A fight between Pakistani biryani and Indian Pulav ...None of them require Schezwan Sauce....It can only spoil the taste of both dishes ...If you get what i mean:D

Won't you chinese love that...that what you have been planning all along...India and pakistan destroy each other with Nukes......And you will will be free to claim whole Asia...........Stop leaving in Wonderland...
India and Pakistan though are Enemy of each other And they do sometime some childish things ..But They are not fool...We know whats at stake here....And we will sort it out.......
Its A fight between Pakistani briyani and India Pulav ...None of them require Schezwan Sauce

Why do you call it "Schezwan"? It is Szechuan in the old spelling, and Sichuan in the modern spelling.

Like i care..:guns:

Fair enough, then in return I will say I do not care about your post here. :azn:

Its A fight between Pakistani biryani and Indian Pulav ...None of them require Schezwan Sauce....It can only spoil the taste of both dishes ...If you get what i mean:D

India is already destroying itself without our help, and getting downgraded by all the major ratings agencies, soon to "junk" status.

India is already contained by Pakistan alone, not only literally but also mentally. India has nothing to do with us, they can keep claiming to be a superpower and pray that someone listens.

Back
Top Bottom