What's new

India V South Africa-12th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely shot!

4 runs by Hashim Amla

interesting stats when-ever sachin scored a 100 india never won atleast 90% of the times ,even if they scored way more than 300 runs so waiting to see what they are upto this time around

I know South africa will win this match.....South africa will juggernaut Indian team ....

what happened to your flags?

seem like you have adapted glorious resolve's strategy

Yaar yeh to hadd ho gyi.. poori team aakhri 10 overs mein nipat gayi.. abay eik banda to tik ke khel leta.. Tendulkar/Sehwag/Gambhir ko sabke kambal parade karni chahiye.. Becharo ki mehnat pe paani pher diya nikkamon ne..

interesting stats when-ever sachin scored a 100 india never won atleast 90% of the times ,even if they scored way more than 300 runs so waiting to see what they are upto this time around
Any link or just pure bs

Four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to your flags?

seem like you have adapted glorious resolve's strategy

No!!! I am just supporting the Team which is going to win todays match....

sf-lgflag.gif

Any link or just pure bs

i don't present any BS claims like many here.before claiming it to be BS you should ask even your own country man may be it will clear your doomed mind

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

No!!! I am just supporting the Team which is going to win todays match....

sf-lgflag.gif

lol when the openers were blazing away you must have thoughts of changing your flags atleast for a once

Yaar yeh to hadd ho gyi.. poori team aakhri 10 overs mein nipat gayi.. abay eik banda to tik ke khel leta.. Tendulkar/Sehwag/Gambhir ko sabke kambal parade karni chahiye.. Becharo ki mehnat pe paani pher diya nikkamon ne..

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ary q chinta kerte aap shanti karo

If hashim amla fires boy india is 200 percent going too loose the match

Hashim Amla, man and his fours. Very good batsman. I like his batting posture, the way most of his weight is on the back leg (right leg) and then shifts it forward at the moment of strike.

hio ho ho.. Smith Zaheer's bunny gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom