What's new

India V South Africa-12th March

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual projection was 350-370 and SA came back into the match. Everyone messed up Tendulkar's hard work.

Haa... so nobody wants to bet against India .....including non Indians.. :lol:

The pitch is starting to turn and if the seam bowlers don't ball horribly bad we may be in for a great contest here. Also Dhoni may have missed the trick by not playing the second spinner which btw has to be Ashwin not Chawla.

Yes but the chance is 30% in favor of India. :lol:

South Africa has an excellent batting line up. Indian bowlers will have tough time if the don't bowl exceptionally well.

Pitch aint that good now...Indian batsman struggled in the end.

Ill take that bet with a South Africa win. Even though the wicket seem to have slowed down a lot. 300 is doable for the batsmen coming on.

lol what happened to the indian batting ?

i was watching the match when india was 103 after 12 overs i thought SA is gone because india will make atleast 350 runs the way they are playing ,so wnet to sleep but when woke up i was eager to check the score-board out and when did so i was shocked 296 all out.what happened to the batting line up other than top 3 nobody bothered to score

Was there something in the pitch later on or just poor batting by middle and lower order

dew could be an important factor later on btw great come back by sa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ill take that bet with a South Africa win. Even though the wicket seem to have slowed down a lot. 300 is doable for the batsmen coming on.

I know South africa will win this match.....South africa will juggernaut Indian team ....

first 10 overs...if indian bowlers gets early wickets like Amla and smith...otherwise forget this match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom