What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed with S Malik. Damadji, hamse kya kasar rah gayee khatirdari me? Mayke ki nahee to na sahee, kum se kum sasural ki izzat to na dubne dete.

Actually, Damad ji was playing very very well with two boundaries and an superb six. Unfortunately, he got run out to an outstanding fielding and a direct hit by Jadeja.

The unimpressive bowling during slog overs and the drop catches did not help. Yuvi made most of that dropped catch.

I thought India would score around 280.

upload_2017-6-4_21-56-25.png

Actually, Damad ji was playing very very well with two boundaries and an superb six. Unfortunately, he got run out to an outstanding fielding and a direct hit by Jadeja.

The unimpressive bowling during slog overs and the drop catches did not help. Yuvi made most of that dropped catch.

I thought India would score around 280.

View attachment 401560
Whatever bhai, Sania must stop his pocket money. No tennis champion likes her husband to play like a minion.

PAKISTAN FANS SHOULD TAKE THE LOSS IN SPORTING SPIRIT. India played a superb game. My hindsight- expected Pakistan to win. When Pakistan is playing against India- Pakistan bring out the best in their game.

Pakistani team has just hit the lowest point there is. Utter shambolic display. Indian team made Pak team look like a minnow, or perhaps it's a minnow now.

Inzmam Jess chutiya 300 of khelka bhi ye na samjh paya ka duniya ka chutiya bowler wahab kyon select Kar raha ho tu lanat ha inzmam par uske experience par agar merit nahe kar sakty tu chor do job izzat seeroti ka wada ALLAH na kiya ha koibsari Umar selector nhe rahega kuch aesa karo Jo log yad karen

Ahmed shehzad hafeez Malik akmal wahab jesa logo seeJan chudao aur jal new blood lao

Sharjeel
Salman butt
Baber Azeem
Fakher zaman
Sarfraz
Faheem ashraf
Sohail Khan
Junaid Khan
Amir
Shadab or any off spinner
Asif

Reserve
Fawad Alam
Few new players

Inzmam Jess chutiya 300 of khelka bhi ye na samjh paya ka duniya ka chutiya bowler wahab kyon select Kar raha ho tu lanat ha inzmam par uske experience par agar merit nahe kar sakty tu chor do job izzat seeroti ka wada ALLAH na kiya ha koibsari Umar selector nhe rahega kuch aesa karo Jo log yad karen

Ahmed shehzad hafeez Malik akmal wahab jesa logo seeJan chudao aur jal new blood lao

Sharjeel
Salman butt
Baber Azeem
Fakher zaman
Sarfraz
Faheem ashraf
Sohail Khan
Junaid Khan
Amir
Shadab or any off spinner
Asif

Reserve
Fawad Alam
Few new players

This is the troubling part

Muhammad Asif- match fixing
Salman Butt- match fixing
Sharjeel Khan- match fixing

We're lucky that Amir is allowed to play lol.

The problem for Pakistan cricket isn't lack of talent it's utter incompetence and mismanagement. I still can't believe they let Wahab Riaz play instead of junaid khan.

At this point we should let those three I've listed play and hope they've learned they're lesson. It's just disgraceful how good Pakistan used to be and we have to watch this garbage.

This is the troubling part

Muhammad Asif- match fixing
Salman Butt- match fixing
Sharjeel Khan- match fixing

We're lucky that Amir is allowed to play lol.

The problem for Pakistan cricket isn't lack of talent it's utter incompetence and mismanagement. I still can't believe they let Wahab Riaz play instead of junaid khan.

At this point we should let those three I've listed play and hope they've learned they're lesson. It's just disgraceful how good Pakistan used to be and we have to watch this garbage.
Agree dur to defensive mindset pakistan plays well when they play their own game with more coaches in and they fear for dropping

**** players should go out without a fear of loosing and play as they played the cricket to get in this team forget coaches tips

We need players like Saeed answer who plays with fluency with no fear but to put his fear on enemy hearts which is why he was given the name of indian speciaist

Time to bring Salman Asif sharjeel is innocent Yousuf also said it

Misbah is a big culprit with Malik not letting the players to develop brought defensive approach keep playing failed players misbah entire career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom