What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Unfortunately... Dhoni is the only player who perform in all matches... and Indian anchor journalist analyst bash against Dhoni!! whatay stupid analysis.... If Kholi, Sehwag not perform why blame Dhoni for that....! Imran Nazeer & Hamid Mir on Right! why blame dhoni when Top batting lineup failed!

There WERE a few mistakes.

When Jadeja got a maiden double wicket. What was the point of following him up with a Yuvraj over? He went for 10 and gave Shoaib Malik time to settle in.

Dhoni played with 5 bowlers today, yet Raina and Yuvraj were sent to bowl?

I think what's annoying Indians but they are finding it hard to say is that... Dhoni wants to WOW people. He's addicted to it after the WC win. He wants to do things like bring in Yuvraj and get a hatrick. He wants to keep a high batting average. He wants to come down the order and win matches singlehandedly.

Hes in love with his own grandiose image.

Pakistanis like him because hes flamboyant and we love these sort of things. But even our best captains have been the calm and cool people. Flamboyant captains like Wasim Akram, Miandad, Salman Butt, Afridi never worked out but we liked these people. Misbah, Younis and Imran all did and we all thought they were too slow paced and boring.

India would do well to make Sehwag captain.

A_sPFAHCUAEc2-8.jpg:large

Bhai apni frustration kahin aur ja ker nikal, apni budhi ke aur ziada pradarshan mat ker yahan...
@KRAIT, yara iss ka kuch ker...
Main kuch nahin kar sakta. Kuch bolo to mujh par hi chadd jaate hain ye log.
@funtoosh Bhai match ko match ki tarah le. Warna fokat hi ban ho jayega to post karne ko hi nahin milega.

Last edited by a moderator:
@indians

to be honest i am feeling for dhoni ..... he is the only batsman at this point in time who is trying...rest :tdown:

my gut feeling is there may be some conspiracy against dhoni to remove him from captaincy

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom