What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Don't think so. Respect to Inzamam. Truly professional. Not laughing on Indian guests. And who is that Imraan Nazir...pathetic.

Inzamam giving nice analysis.

it looks like an on purpose comedy..not a serious show

Then he is an idiot too.

I like good analysis like Inzamam did.

I also condem the cheapness....I have seen this programme on geo tv,on the other hand,I think that Indian cricketers should solve their inner issues before playing!

it looks like an on purpose comedy..not a serious show
Haan...........after early mins, they are talking seriously and with analysis. Seems like scripted. :D

I also condemn the cheapness....I have this programme on geo tv,on the other hand,I think that Indian cricketers should solve their inner issues before playing!
They don't behave like our players do. After the match, they are good with each other.

Then he is an idiot too.

I like good analysis like Inzamam did.

inzamam is a gentleman ...never offends anyone ...he is very humble ...even after playing so many good innings you will never see him showing attitude or showing off like these young kids do now a days in lights of kohli, nazir, raina etc

Really bad behavior by guests in Pakistani TV shows. Mocking 2ambli. Seriously no class even from such professional people.

Errr the show's name is Taakra. That's whats been going on, when India won the T20, they were doing the same.

Its not a serious show, its for unwinding post-match.

Watched a session other day, Kambli is an absolute idiot, he entices others by his baseless and biased remarks...

Kambli was there along with others for "Comedy",and thats what he was doing and so were others..

I dont watch Geo ..But this one does not look like a serious show and participants know that...
Except Inzmam..May be they told him in English and he didn't understand that it's a comedy show

"animosity" in cricket fans on both sides is healthy thing as long as their armies remain in baracks and don't fight on borders. #PakvsInd

inzamam is a gentleman ...never offends anyone ...he is very humble ...even after playing so many good innings you will never see him showing attitude or showing off like these young kids do now a days in lights of kohli, nazir, raina etc
Yup.....Even after loosing matches, Inzamam, Wasim, Waqar, Sachin, Dravid etc. tried to be composed.

Unfortunately... Dhoni is the only player who perform in all matches... and Indian anchor journalist analyst bash against Dhoni!! whatay stupid analysis.... If Kholi, Sehwag not perform why blame Dhoni for that....! Imran Nazeer & Hamid Mir on Right! why blame dhoni when Top batting lineup failed!

Errr the show's name is Taakra. That's whats been going on, when India won the T20, they were doing the same.
Its not a serious show, its for unwinding post-match.
:lol: Yeah....I watched it first time. So I felt so.

Kumble made this TAKRA program WOW seriously! this man seriously did GREAT JOB!

Pakistanis defending Dhoni and Indians admiring Jamshed. :D

Now its interesting. :D

Nostalgic time when we used to get angry when Sachin got out by Wasim but always tried to imitate him while playing. :D

"animosity" in cricket fans on both sides is healthy thing as long as their armies remain in baracks and don't fight on borders. #PakvsInd

Match is just a match,our medias act in thirdclass way in order to increase their GODDAMN ratings:sick:

Back
Top Bottom