What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Yup.....Even after loosing matches, Inzamam, Wasim, Waqar, Sachin, Dravid etc. tried to be composed.

That's boring... You can bet Taakra type shows will prop up on other channels too. In the end - Pakistanis were defending India's WC winning captain and Indians were putting him down. That's reality, don't take juggat baazi too seriously.

That's boring... You can bet Taakra type shows will prop up on other channels too. In the end - Pakistanis were defending India's WC winning captain and Indians were putting him down. That's reality, don't take juggat baazi too seriously.
Are haan bhai.....maan liya pehle hi....I was telling about difference in Kohli, Raina, etc and previous generations of Indian cricketers.

Unfortunately... Dhoni is the only player who perform in all matches... and Indian anchor journalist analyst bash against Dhoni!! whatay stupid analysis.... If Kholi, Sehwag not perform why blame Dhoni for that....! Imran Nazeer & Hamid Mir on Right! why blame dhoni when Top batting lineup failed!

They were actually blaming Dhoni's strategy,Dhoni is a strong batsman,and he is a captain too,so he should play on first so that he could perform faster and help India win,but what Dhoni did,is that he keep himself on 7th position,which was a wrong decision,
on the other hand I 've heared that he had some issues with sehwag I guess.....
The analysts claim that Dhoni was only playing for himself...not for team...in order to increase his rating...WALLAH ALAM BIS SAWAB

Pakistanis defending Dhoni and Indians admiring Jamshed. :D

Now its interesting. :D

Nostalgic time when we used to get angry when Sachin got out by Wasim but always tried to imitate him while playing. :D

Tum Misbah kay sath exchange kar lo Dhoni ko

@KRAIT bhai tu misbah lay lay lag pta jayega ...phir tujhe dhoni kya darren sammy bhi acha lagay ga

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon Team PK will not have to worry about Fuel and CNG shortage

They will be riding this..

IMG_2099.JPG

Today Yuvraj singh refused to look at the ball as if its a face of an ugly girl.:lol:

Congrats Pakistan for winning the game and series ..well done boys especially nasir and kameez

yea i am late because i slept after Pakistan innings but got a good shock after i awak

superb bowling ..to out experienced Indian batsman on 165 with batting average 40 and 50 that also on batting pitch is great achievement

Pakistanis defending Dhoni and Indians admiring Jamshed. :D

Now its interesting. :D

Krait just look at his (Dhoni) record, his average is more than 50, higher than anyone playing in the team.. He's one of my favorite batsmen, and don't you dare to take down my favorite ones :butcher:.. Mind you, he was the one who won the WC for you..

Krait just look at his (Dhoni) record, his average is more than 50, higher than anyone playing in the team.. He's one of my favorite batsmen, and don't you dare to take down my favorite ones.. Mind you, he was the one who won the WC for you..
Yaar, maje le raha hun. I have said earlier I don't care how many series India looses, I am happy that I witnessed India becoming WC champion once in front of my eyes. :D

Bachpan ka dream tha yaar. :D

It seems the whole team wanted to humiliate Dhoni .

They were throwing wickets and refusing to atacking shots and some like bad actors Yuvraj singh were moving the faces aside on the ball.

Back
Top Bottom