What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

542023_475997512452673_889740680_n.jpg

Completely agree with this.

Another point where he made a mistake IMO was when he and Ishant were the last men in.

They looked to be happy to stop the balls and keep on going for dots. Dhoni was very relaxed and leaving or stopping the balls which could have been hammered. What was the point of doing that? It isn't as if they were waiting for powerplay to launch an attack. Nor were there any more batsmen left that he was keeping wickets. It was 120 odd needed from last 15 or 10 overs, last man in, so why not go all out now, why in the 46th over?

Eventually he got started in the 46th over with a bat change, but why that late? It isn't the world cup or anything that you have to remain at 9 wickets and not all out!

some points :-

1. The same Dhoni got first world -cup (20-20 ) for us .

2. The same Dhoni got the world -cup ( ODI ) for us .

3. The same dhoni has been the captain for all three formats of the game for a very long period of time.

4. The same Dhoni has played many winning knocks .He is famous for winning shots which generally end up in 4s and 6s .

5. The same Dhoni comes at lower order to take all the pressure on him and still gives his 100 % .

You are not Dhoni , you will never understand this . Just think by wearing his shoes and you will understand why he took those decisions.

We are proud of him and we will always be just as you guys are proud of Afridi and Imran Khan.

You are not Dhoni , you will never understand this . Just think by wearing his shoes and you will understand why he took those decisions.

We are proud of him and we will always be just as you guys are proud of Afridi and Imran Khan.

No we totally Understand this...We are also proud of him..
Hopefully he will give us more pride in the 3rd ODI :P

some points :-

1. The same Dhoni got first world -cup (20-20 ) for us .

2. The same Dhoni got the world -cup ( ODI ) for us .

3. The same dhoni has been the captain for all three formats of the game for a very long period of time.

4. The same Dhoni has played many winning knocks .He is famous for winning shots which generally end up in 4s and 6s .

5. The same Dhoni comes at lower order to take all the pressure on him and still gives his 100 % .

Actually of you read my posts carefully and got the meaning of them, especially the one you quoted, I agree with what you said and the importance of Dhoni.

It's done... Pakistan will win all ODI now

Well , Kasab got "hanged till death" while people were still sleeping.......the same might happen for kasaab-2.
Don't reply in this fashion. I can give you a better one. Take a pic. of Drone firing Hellfire and write US doing fireworks for India's WC victory.

J/K.

Actually of you read my posts carefully and got the meaning of them, especially the one you quoted, I agree with what you said and the importance of Dhoni.

agree....you are one of few posters who are giving an unbiased explanation for this match .......rest all of them are full of euphoria.

Don't worry , in time he will be hanged as well , just like Kasab 1 :lol:

P.S- Duncan Fletcher ka tenure khatm ho yaar jaldi se

He will annihilate india in 3RD ODI..

In other news India is thinking of switching over to Football as Cricket is not really their game :P

Don't reply in this fashion. I can give you a better one. Take a pic. of Drone firing Hellfire and write US doing fireworks India's WC victory.

J/K.

Till now everything was ok....but using kasaab's pic was a serious issue ......he killed 166 innocents civilians ..including children.....the guy who has used Kasaab's pic didnot understand what he actually means .He just didnot understand the gravity of that pic.

Yes at this rate they will win...and they deserve to win.

There is nothing wrong when you loose to a better team.Pakistanis played wonderfull all round cricket and our guys looked like bunch of school boys.

Sidelined by the world Pakistanis have the hunger to win and prove a point to the pampered baba logs of Indian cricket.

He will annihilate india in 3RD ODI..

In other news India is thinking of switching over to Football as Cricket is not really their game :P

ya,u r right.the cricket world champs are now thinking of becoming football world champs.
thnx for your motivation.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom