What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Till now everything was ok....but using kasaab's pic was a serious issue ......he killed 166 innocents civilians ..including children.....the guy who has used Kasaab's pic didnot understand what he actually means .He just didnot understand the gravity of that pic.
You are talking to a person who is proud of terrorists like Kassab. :lol:

He has a poster of Kasab in his room. :D

To all those who have used kasaab's pic .......you have not only disrespected the innocent civilians killed in the terrorists attacks .....you have also disrespected your own countrymen who have died because of terror activities .

Till now , everything was leg pulling which was okay.....but this was henious.

Albeit, worthy of praise but poor Dhoni even as a captain has been something of an underdog. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
75034_523044267716653_199573896_n.jpg

I think you are doing a great disservice to a good player and the Pak cricket team by equating the terrorist to this player.

Anyways it all depends whom you look up to as a hero....... so my argument may not be right in your case.

On a serious note.

India has good batsmen in ODIs. So why all of them are so consistently failing? I dont get it. Not one good innings other than Dhoni's. It cant be that Tendulkar has retired or all of them are out of form together.

I m not talking some conspiracy theory here. But why are India batsmen not performing?

I also believe India needs two captains - one for tests and other for short version. I think Dhoni has been under a lot of stress. Not just a captain but a wicket-keeper and of late the most consistent performer with the bat.

You are talking to a person who is proud of terrorists like Kassab. :lol:

He has a poster of Kasab in his room. :D

He was replying to you...

Are you a ISI agent undercover? Hide those posters mate or it's going to be a bad, bad, day for u ;)

On a serious note.
India has good batsmen in ODIs. So why all of them are so consistently failing? I dont get it. Not one good innings other than Dhoni's. It cant be that Tendulkar has retired or all of them are out of form together.
I m not talking some conspiracy theory here. But why are India batsmen not performing?
I also believe India needs two captains - one for tests and other for short version. I think Dhoni has been under a lot of stress. Not just a captain but a wicket-keeper and of late the most consistent performer with the bat.
Too much cricket. When you play a series, you work for the strategy for other team. Just after England team's matches, India now has to play with Pakistan.

Look at the performance and fielding of good players too.

I think you are doing a great disservice to a good player and the Pak cricket team by equating the terrorist to this player.

Anyways it all depends whom you look up to as a hero....... so my argument may not be right in your case.

We are viewing Saeed Ajmal from Indian cricket fans point of view. Nothing offensive to Indians according to my point-of-view :)

On a serious note.

Reasons :-

1. Good bowling by pakistan .

2. Non -effective bowling by India . They worked well in last overs of first inning , but they couldnot stop Pakistani openors from a good start .

3. Sometimes , things just dont work .

Till now everything was ok....but using kasaab's pic was a serious issue ......he killed 166 innocents civilians ..including children.....the guy who has used Kasaab's pic didnot understand what he actually means .He just didnot understand the gravity of that pic.

That is not Kasaab in the picture, likewise one could argue for you calling one of our star bowler as Kasaab. !!

That is not Kasaab in the picture, likewise one could argue for you calling one of our star bowler as Kasaab. !!
Seriously. :lol:

Well I will let you have fun with this.

He was replying to you...
Are you a ISI agent undercover? Hide those posters mate or it's going to be a bad, bad, day for u ;)
Apparently. I can't qualify for RAW as they take more effective people. :lol:

I am very happy we lost. We fully deserve and so does Dhoni.

Back
Top Bottom