What's new

India Using Boeing 707s for Special Missions Against China

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-12857742#:~:text=The licences of 14 pilots,Bharat Bhushan, told the BBC
First up, the 14 pilots never flew fronline airlines like your PIA fake pilots. Secondly, the same article mentions daddy China

"In China, 200 pilots were found with fake papers in 2008, according to the Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation"

4000 pilots credentials are being checked for irregularities but nothing of that sort has been found

Panicked by China's aggressive overtures on the LAC, India is trying to put anything it can find from the BONEYARD to throw at China.
EeeWgAiUcAAuUjH

Special Missions Aircraft spotted earlier running a mission over North today ,possibly aimed at LAC.

EelJBzYWsAATrkp

These Vintage aircraft are equipped with ELI 3001 AISIS system.

EegehC6U8AExbbC

Recently two ex Indian Airways 707s parked at DEL near aero city were converted into SIGNIT platform.
EefRkZhUcAAI9XB

I learn a fair bit from the media posted within most of your posts and keep the analysis and commentary within perspective. :) However, I'm intrigued by you. This requires an inordinate amount of time tracking every tweet, article, spokesperson, comments of Indian/Chinese politician or, reps that have anything to say specifically around this standoff. The sheer diversity within your posts (veritable collage of tweets, news media articles, and videos in a single post) tells me you are vested seriously to this, allocating some serious hours daily. How big is that list of google keywords you have amassed? :)

its your fault that you dont have a credible media so you rake up Indian media all day long....

read some local news and raise your IQ
https://tribune.com.pk/story/2173798/paf-f-16-fighter-crashes-near-islamabad 8-)
i have no time to read as i am busy day night watching indian planes falling from sky like rocks .

:lol: an indian talking about air crashes is miracle of 2020 man . you are worse country in crashes on earth :lol:

no one can beat your record of 500+ crashes on this earth

The MiG-21 was once termed as “Flying Coffin’’ after having 500 accidents over a period of time in which IAF has lost close to 200 pilots. The plane is small in size and maneuverab

https://www.financialexpress.com/de...in-1963-and-still-plays-a-major-role/1500436/

How is AN-32 even remotely related. Several airplanes have gone missing...how does that have anything to do with fake licenses
an indian laughing on pilots of other country ? common you have worse pilots ever . last one was drinking tea in pakistan after shot down by same pakistanis you calling them fake , :lol:

an indian laughing on pilots of other country ? common you have worse pilots ever . last one was drinking tea in pakistan after shot down by same pakistanis you calling them fake , :lol:
Come what may but you'd have to run back to Feb-27th for every argument irrespective of the context...lol

you are vested seriously to this, allocating some serious hours daily.
Just an enthusiast my friend, doing such an activity daily has a soothing effect on me,takes away my work related stresses and tiredness. On a free day do spend a bit more time here.

First up, the 14 pilots never flew fronline airlines like your PIA fake pilots. Secondly, the same article mentions daddy China

"In China, 200 pilots were found with fake papers in 2008, according to the Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation"

4000 pilots credentials are being checked for irregularities but nothing of that sort has been found

So why are you barking about just Pakistan. Fake licencing and degrees are universal issues in developing countries. India has far bigger problem with fake licences and degrees than Pakistan. Also PIA has already scrutinized all the pilots and every one who even had a suspicious licence was suspended or sacked. Next time come up with better examples and before making stupid accusations do look inwards as well.

There is a famous saying
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at other people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom