What's new

India | Preparing for a 'two front war' against China & Pakistan.

J-10 is a Chinese plane.

I know that .. and I had to use it for illustration, because china has not even claimed any missile to be equivalent to Brahmos.

But as for Brahmos, its the best, most advance missile out there. Nothing can beat it. Nothing can stop it.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But it cannot stop your loose motions.

Err.. I see Brahmos can beat the $hit out of you solving your constipation problems ... but give you a loose motion problem, instead.

Back to the pills for your constipation, then. :tup:

And Russia don't even want it.:omghaha:

Russia don't even want F-22 .... they don't have a worthy opponent to spend on costly weapons.

One-fifth of russia's nuke arsenal .. and PRC will appear only in history books, not geography books.

I know that .. and I had to use it for illustration, because china has not even claimed any missile to be equivalent to Brahmos.

what a bloody load of joke. Tell me what is the "equivalent" US missile?

also, Brahmos is a Russian missile designed & built by Russians, indians probably was there serving teas to their Russians masters but that does not make it an indian design. time to wake up, a loser nation that is not capable of building any SAM is simply impossible to design any good missile. PERIOD.

what to know more about Chinese missiles? How about start from our rockets? Like the one we are using for our menned space program?

one day india/indian, always loser.

For day dreamers i have few suggestions

Between China& india HIMALAYA'S so u need 1:8+ ratio of army to conquer
Forget pak if it think attack india.India will arm FULL FLEDGE BLA,TTP,JeM......apart from afg forces EVEN MALDIVES :laughcry:ALSO DEFEAT PAK

what a bloody load of joke. Tell me what is the "equivalent" US missile?

I never said there is. They are in the process of testing scramjet engines, though. There is no such operational missile with US.
(Brahmos is a ramjet).

also, Brahmos is a Russian missile designed & built by Russians,

guidance and navigation is Indian; propulsion is Russian.

indians probably was there serving teas to their Russians masters but that does not make it an indian design. time to wake up, a loser nation that is not capable of building any SAM is simply impossible to design any good missile. PERIOD.

oh yeah ... do you think this is worth commenting. :laugh:

what to know more about Chinese missiles? How about start from our rockets? Like the one we are using for our menned space program?

one day india/indian, always loser.

Yeah, Yeah.. chinese space program had nothing to do with Russia's achievement in space. Russia gave china nothing all through the 1950s up to 1960. :rofl:

one day china/chinese, always loser.

Last edited by a moderator:
more out burst of inferior complexity Indians, lol never board to be entertained by those clueless primitiveness here.

a backward country cant even be self sufficient on bullets and standard rifles, and becoming deficit ridden because of importing cheap low-end products, lol, can we find a more pathetic country than this 'incredible' slum?

Common sense... :D

common sense tells us that in reality working with China you will be rich and prosper, and what you can get from the incoherent slum is backwardness, gang r@p, empty promise and endless brags``

Dont worry, TTP will be soon send to yr country. Let 2014 arrive.;)

970168_603998726310918_1239861119_n.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Indian propaganda on show here.

After 2014 u and the creator of this image will be like this.....

ugly-alan.jpg

Typical delusions of @Umair Nawaz...

Just like the last one-'Pakistan is a regional superpower while India is not'.....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Indian propaganda on show here.

After 2014 u and the creator of this image will be like this.....

Delusiuonal pakistani rants ..... :rofl:

You expect something to happen to us after 2014 , while it is already happening in pakistan .

Back
Top Bottom