What's new

India, US rush to ink logistics pact; Parrikar’s trip rescheduled to help deal

Prior the British conquest of India, India consist of various nations and empires. "India" itself is a geographical expression. The land of India need to revert back to before British conquest to rediscover itself.

I agree. It has to go back to the era of Mauryas, who held sway from Afghanistan to the south and then held cultural sway over the South East.

For once, we see eye to eye.

View attachment 329901

View attachment 329899

@hellfire @TejasMk3 @Feroz Alam Khan
I am trying to merge the threads so that all information gets collated at one place

@waz @WAJsal
This thread here https://defence.pk/threads/india-us-to-discuss-jet-engine-technology.446508/#post-8627956
is a an extension of one of the agenda points of the visit. Kindly merge it here so that we can collate the data here

@PARIKRAMA @Abingdonboy @Water Car Engineer do we have offset clause for chinook and apache helicopters deal with US ;or its gov to gov deal without it?

@PARIKRAMA @Abingdonboy @anant_s

Brace yourselves for an article storm of " F16s FOR INDIA FROM INDIA " tomorrow.

He's flying from a visit of Bangladesh. Was this preplanned some time ago or measures to secure the LEMOA ?
Pre-planned..
John Kerry will focus on
  • National security
  • Counter terrorism
  • climate change cooperation activities
  • Commercial cooperation between both countries
  • Ease of entry and biz for US companies in India
  • Infrastructure - setup, projects and US funding +participation
  • Clean Energy and N power plant follow up
  • Cyber security and Digital cooperation
  • Updating all agenda points and making things ready for next POTUS administration
  • good lines on GST, FDI relazation and ease of biz by GOI..
Besides this significant discussion will be on Afghanistan, Pakistan, J&K and most importantly SCS for exchange of official views and position.

If you are not a NATO country from Europe then always beware US, still its time to avoid critical defense needs from them. Its going to hurt India in long n medium term.

Your smooth lack of character is a wonder to behold.,
So here is a poem worth more than gold,

Son of a Snitch - by David Nelson,

My daddy was an informer to the FBI,
got caught selling drugs to this undercover guy,
his only recourse was to tell what he knew,
but people found out and gave him the screw,
they even took it out on me, I'm Mitch,
and rubbed it in my face, call me son-of-a-snitch

came home from work the other day,
looked for my playboy and my can of starch spray,
magazine was gone could not find it at all,
I said hey, who took my friggin book off the wall,
wife looked at me and with nary a hitch,
she said why you ask me you son-of-a-snitch

went to the super to get me some cheese,
beans and beer and bread if you please,
wanted a streak but the cost was to high,
asked man behind counter I say hey old guy,
why this price so high is this some glitch,
he say don't ask me you son-of-a-snitch

everywhere I go I get the same old crap,
a punch in the gut, a facefull of slap,
just because daddy bought his way out of debt,
this is the kind of treatment I always get,
I plead my case give it my best pitch,
quit that whining you son-of-a-snitch

Son Of A Snitch a.k.a SOAS........ I think thats a good nick name for you.

I asked a simple question so kindly spare me the poems and just answer .. is the other id also yours or not?

Dear Son of a snitch,

Have you joined the ISI ? ............. why not try to find out where Azar Mahmood is first ? \

I guess its easier to snitch on Indians and join the ranks of judas and Jaichand. Its just a matter of time when people's real character gets revealed in pdf. Congratulations, today you have join some of the elite members.

Instead of going round round and trying to make a point where there is no point to begin with , I am still asking a simple question again

Is the other I'd also yours?

Dear SOAS,

I think the Point is quite Glaring and your lack of character is on public display.

Congratulations on being assigned to ISI to spy on Indians. Have you been invited to dawoods nephews wedding yet ? I used to think that you only leaked MoD secretes in pdf, but to discover you have a specialized role in trying to "expose" Indians is a real treat.
Thanks for all the good words.. I am humbled by your kindness..

Still you don't answer the simple question.

Is the other I'd yours?

Thanks for all the good words.. I am humbled by your kindness..

Still you don't answer the simple question.

Is the other I'd yours?

Why should it bother you so much what his ID is? I for one am glad he is here and gives a fresh bold perspective to all the issues that is discussed here.

Why should it bother you so much what his ID is? I for one am glad he is here and gives a fresh bold perspective to all the issues that is discussed here.
Thanks for your perspective. But I had been reporting people with multiple ids of all countries irrespective of which country it belongs. I actually enjoy his posts but then when I report members from other countries, I cannot be partial and turn blind to this case. There has been instances where I have requested banned members to be given another chance because of their valuable input and good posts. To me it was the same case here, the only issue is instead of saying it honestly he is just digressing and talking things avoiding the simple question.

That's all, thanks for your point.

Don't be silly. Snitching on fellow Indians is the easiest path to becoming elite members. He knows his career path quite well.

After all, we all know pakistanis play by the rules.

Thanks for your perspective. But I had been reporting people with multiple ids of all countries irrespective of which country it belongs. I actually enjoy his posts but then when I report members from other countries, I cannot be partial and turn blind to this case. There has been instances where I have requested banned members to be given another chance because of their valuable input and good posts. To me it was the same case here, the only issue is instead of saying it honestly he is just digressing and talking things avoiding the simple question.

Ignore

This is a wonderful admission. You actually take pride in snitching on people of all nationalities. :tup:

Now I am convinced you are a true 'secular' Indian. I hope the thirteen pieces of silver gets your what you truly deserve.

Back
Top Bottom