What's new

India, US rush to ink logistics pact; Parrikar’s trip rescheduled to help deal

You wish , I wish. Everybody wish wish. You wish pre-British. I wish Japanese colony China. Wish wish wish.

Nope, it's not a wish. It's a fact that India's existence as a country is an insult to Indian people today. India need to be in Maratha empire, Sihk empire, under Hyderabad Nizam, under Mysore Sultanate. Those are Indian entities destroyed by the British. Except the Nizam was destroyed by newly formed India in operation polo.

Nope, it's not a wish. It's a fact that India's existence as a country is an insult to Indian people today. India need to be in Maratha empire, Sihk empire, under Hyderabad Nizam, under Mysore Sultanate. Those are Indian entities destroyed by the British. Except the Nizam was destroyed by newly formed India in operation polo.

Its also a fact that the Japs ruled your country. And I mean actually ruled. And I am sure you know what it meant for you. Insult, disgrace...call it what you want.

So, you wish one thing, I wish another thing. So we wish wish wish.

Its also a fact that the Japs ruled your country. And I mean actually ruled. And I am sure you know what it meant for you. Insult, disgrace...call it what you want.

So, you wish one thing, I wish another thing. So we wish wish wish.

Japan only ruled China as much as Nazi Germany ruled Russia. Where as the British created India. FACT.

Japan only ruled China as much as Nazi Germany ruled Russia. Where as the British created India. FACT.

But you agree fact is Japs ruled over China. So what I stated is also a fact.
So while you wish one thing, I wish something else. So we wish wish wish. You wish for pre British India (which I like to think as Mauryan which also is a fact) and I wish for Jap ruled China, which is also a fact. So we wish wish wish.

Now be a good boy and shoo.

So while you wish one thing, I wish something else. So we wish wish wish. You wish for pre British India (which I like to think as Mauryan which also is a fact) and I wish for Jap ruled China, which is also a fact. So we wish wish wish.

I disagree that Japan ever ruled China. Japan never conquered China as a nation while when Britain invaded what is today India. India existed as a geographical expression. In another word, India is not a nation outside of the British creation. India is a land of a religion, of Hindus. So is Christiandom a nation?

Last edited:
I disagree that Japan ever ruled China. Japan never conquered China as a nation while when Britain invaded what is today India. India existed as a geographical expression. In snother word, India is not a nation outside of the British creation. India is a land of a religion, of Hindus. So is Christiandom a nation?
Whole world had descended on china , right from germany,russia,UK,US...etc Japanese only become known for their atrocities which you tend to conveniently forget.

Whole world had descended on china , right from germany,russia,UK,US...etc Japanese only become known for their atrocities which you tend to conveniently forget.

China was invaded by many countries in 19th and early 20th century. But that is not the point here. The point is that British created India. China was not created by British or any other country.

Great to hear than india finally found another master after britain left. :laugh:

Japan ruled over 10% of Chinese land, british ruled the entire indian sub-continent, ouch. :lol:

China was invaded by many countries in 19th and early 20th century. But that is not the point here. The point is that British created India. China was not created by British or any other country.
crows are pink or watever floats ur boat.

Great to hear than india finally found another master after britain left. :laugh:

Japan ruled over 10% of Chinese land, british ruled the entire indian sub-continent, ouch. :lol:

That is why a superpower India in 2030 still need an Englishmans approval.

I disagree that Japan ever ruled China. Japan never conquered China as a nation while when Britain invaded what is today India. India existed as a geographical expression. In another word, India is not a nation outside of the British creation. India is a land of a religion, of Hindus. So is Christiandom a nation?

Japan captured 1%, 2%, 3%. Utter nonsense. It was captured and Jap imperial army stomped over China with all its might.

So yea. wish wish wish. In my wish, India back to Mauryan and China back to Japan. You are cho chweet. Keep coming back for more wishes after being told to go shooo somewhere else. Waiting for the Japanese flag to fly over China. I have one more wish. Tibetan flag over independent Lhasa.

1%, 2% 3%. The Jap flag ruled over the bedrock of Chinese civilisation and destroyed it. Of course, then the China did to itself only what China can do to itself with mass murder of its own citizens.

So probably you will be better off under the Jap master race. China under Japan! Banzai!

Back
Top Bottom