What's new

India, US rush to ink logistics pact; Parrikar’s trip rescheduled to help deal

Thanks for your perspective. But I had been reporting people with multiple ids of all countries irrespective of which country it belongs. I actually enjoy his posts but then when I report members from other countries, I cannot be partial and turn blind to this case. There has been instances where I have requested banned members to be given another chance because of their valuable input and good posts. To me it was the same case here, the only issue is instead of saying it honestly he is just digressing and talking things avoiding the simple question.

That's all, thanks for your point.

If you cannot differentiate between trolls whose objective is to derail the threads and between posters like him who tell hard truths the way it is, then you are not a person of good judgement. Your impartiality or generosity is not the issue here and frankly does not matter.

Don't be silly. Snitching on fellow Indians is the easiest path to becoming elite members. He knows his career path quite well.

After all, we all know pakistanis play by the rules.

The Indian Pakistanis have been having a field day here since you went missing.

This is a wonderful admission. You actually take pride in snitching on people of all nationalities. :tup:

Now I am convinced you are a true 'secular' Indian. I hope the thirteen pieces of silver gets your what you truly deserve.
Again thanks for your kind words..
But you still digress and beating the bush where a simple answer could close the issue.

I am still awaiting for the answer. That's all..

Show me this trick too

You are asking the wrong poster. I don't bother with such things. You need to as your bosom buddies about their neat tricks. Guaranteed to get you the applause in pdf. All the best. Hope you make the best of it and make a name for yourself.

If you cannot differentiate between trolls whose objective is to derail the threads and between posters like him who tell hard truths the way it is, then you are not a person of good judgement. Your impartiality or generosity is not the issue here and frankly does not matter.

Thanks for your valuable input as well. In case you are believing it's an issue, pls feel free to complain to the PDF management.

For me rules are simply rules. It does nt matter you like or not.

And thanks for a enlightening clarity you provided and especially about me being not a person of good judgement. Thumbs up..

You are asking the wrong poster. I don't bother with such things. You need to as your bosom buddies about their neat tricks. Guaranteed to get you the applause in pdf. All the best. Hope you make the best of it and make a name for yourself.

You certainly do make a lot of assumptions.. and what name and applause? I have been banned for more than half the time since I joined PDF :lol:

BTW are you the doc?

Ya, I guessed as much. The older I get, the less I seem to care. I guess people get what they deserve. Life is too short for me to waste on these idiots.

You certainly do make a lot of assumptions.. and what name and applause? I have been banned for more than half the time since I joined PDF :lol:

BTW are you the doc?

No assumptions, I have a knack for identifying peoples true character and I have never been wrong so far.

Thanks for your valuable input as well. In case you are believing it's an issue, pls feel free to complain to the PDF management.

For me rules are simply rules. It does nt matter you like or not.

And thanks for a enlightening clarity you provided and especially about me being not a person of good judgement. Thumbs up..

I don't complain to the Pakistanis and you over value yourself. There is nothing available here that I cannot get on Bharat Rakshak.

Ya, I guessed as much. The older I get, the less I seem to care. I guess people get what they deserve. Life is too short for me to waste on these idiots.

No assumptions, I have a knack for identifying peoples true character and I have never been wrong so far.

True Character? I am afraid that is an intangible for eg according to Joe shearer you might be devoid of character while Sarthak Ganguly might think the opposite.

What you do have knack of - is needling, it is entertaining to say the least. Don't mind me and do carry on..

True Character? I am afraid that is an intangible for eg according to Joe shearer you might be devoid of character while Sarthak Ganguly might think the opposite.

What you do have knack of - is needling, it is entertaining to say the least. Don't mind me and do carry on..

And yet its joe shearer who abuse others and goes running to the mods to delete others posts and beg them to get people banned while you cheer him on. But his character is better than those cowards who cheer him. Know any one like that ?

I have a knack of provoking original thought in foolish and blind Indians. But no amount of provocation can inspire the dense. Best they can hope for is entertainment.

And yet its joe shearer who abuse me and goes running to the mods to delete my posts and beg them to get me banned while you cheer him on. But his character is better than those cowards who cheer him. Know any one like that ?

I have a knack of provoking original thought in foolish and blind Indians. But no amount of provocation can inspire the dense. Best they can hope for is entertainment.

When did I cheer Joe shearer when he was castrating you? Show me a single quoted instance.. In-fact ask guys like @hellfire @PARIKRAMA and @Joe Shearer themselves how I have at numerous times differed with them. The important thing to remember though is that you are countering the argument not the people themselves. In the heat of moment we all forget this sometimes but you seem to make a habit of this.

Your arguments are just entertaining not provocative because for one you insult instead of debate.. Once you cross the line b/w criticism/debate and mockery/insult your argument looses provocation and just invokes derision. So my unsolicited advice is that stop indulging in straw-man arguments and ad-hominems and perhaps then you might just achieve your goal of sparking original thought in us foolish and blind Indians.

I agree. It has to go back to the era of Mauryas, who held sway from Afghanistan to the south and then held cultural sway over the South East.

For once, we see eye to eye.

Mauryans is an old empire is Indian subcontinent not related to today's India. It's attillas the Huns empire is not a Hungarian empire. Prior the British India, India subcontinent consists of many empires and Princely states. India need to revert to this form to gain independent.

Mauryans is an old empire is Indian subcontinent not related to today's India. It's attillas the Huns empire is not a Hungarian empire. Prior the British India, India subcontinent consists of many empires and Princely states. India need to revert to this form to gain independent.

Nah, that is where we are going. Because I said so. Just like I am saying, China will go to WW2 level. Under the Japanese Imperial Empire. Why? My wish. Now shooooo.

Nah, that is where we are going. Because I said so. Just like I am saying, China will go to WW2 level. Under the Japanese Imperial Empire. Why? My wish. Now shooooo.

China was invaded in WWII. India was created after WWII. The Hidu civilization existed since the Aryans invaded India and wiped out the native culture and made them untouchables. British created Indian as a country.

China was invaded in WWII. India was created after WWII. The Hidu civilization existed since the Aryans invaded India and wiped out the native culture and made them untouchables. British created Indian as a country.

You wish , I wish. Everybody wish wish. You wish pre-British. I wish Japanese colony China. Wish wish wish.

Back
Top Bottom