What's new

India, US and Saudi Arabia: The 'new' great game!

Pakistan cannot manage the Islamic fundamentalism on its own soil. They are out of their depth and too proud or stupid or ignorant to admit it.

The US knows it. India knows it. Afghanistan knows it. Iran knows it. China knows it. Russia knows it.

The only solution I can possibly see is for foreign forces on their soil to clean things up and give Pakistan back to the Pakistanis.

Even if it would probably involve taking Pakistan away from the Pakistani Army first.

Never going to happen.. To messy and costly. In case of Pakistan, containment is much better than correction. Over a period of time, the folly of using militants for asymmetric power projection will become visible to the establishment.

Pakistan cannot manage the Islamic fundamentalism on its own soil. They are out of their depth and too proud or stupid or ignorant to admit it.

The US knows it. India knows it. Afghanistan knows it. Iran knows it. China knows it. Russia knows it.

The only solution I can possibly see is for foreign forces on their soil to clean things up and give Pakistan back to the Pakistanis.

Even if it would probably involve taking Pakistan away from the Pakistani Army first.

You mean like it's helped Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?? I think that's an unsubtle way if saying you want pakistanis hurt and killed more than they currently are.

This problem of militants increased massively after us invasion, it's incredible to me that there was not a single suicide bombing in Pakistan before Americans came, same in Iraq, where ever the Americans go they bring that ideology with them.

Never going to happen.. To messy and costly. In case of Pakistan, containment is much better than correction. Over a period of time, the folly of using militants for asymmetric power projection will become visible to the establishment.

I used to be of the same viewpoint earlier. Cut them off and let them stew. But its not working. The problem is there is already a huge population of respectable Pakistanis living abroad all over the world. Pakistan still has trade links and foreign businesses on its soil. There is traffic into and out of Pakistan. Pakistan is connected, and there is nothing we can do to reverse that. Which means there is nothing we can do to protect ourselves from crap that breeds on their soil. Which means the world will have to go in to clean up the crap breeders permanently.

You mean like it's helped Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya?? I think that's an unsubtle way if saying you want pakistanis hurt and killed more than they currently are.

This problem of militants increased massively after us invasion, it's incredible to me that there was not a single suicide bombing in Pakistan before Americans came, same in Iraq, where ever the Americans go they bring that ideology with them.

The Americans did not invent suicide vests and export them to Muslim countries. I think you are confused.

You are missing the point. The ideology of suicide bombing was always there in the region and was being exported across the world. NATO came in and put a plug on all exits and hence now you see all those indoctrined idiots blowing themselves up whereever they can. When you train a suicide bomber in Pakistan, its like a time bomb. It is going to explode. If you are able to get it out of country before the time runs out, good.. Else it will explode within... As its happening now..

These indoctrinated Jihadis do not see you guys as fellow Muslims. They see you as much kaffir as we are.

And the fact that you call yourself Muslim and still play with the US makes your crime even worse in their eyes.

So yes, your association with the US brings you into the crosshairs.

But the crosshairs are those you have allowed to be manufactured by your own on your own soil.

You can try and dissociate from the US now. Its not going to help.

The Jihadis will have to be destroyed.

And your country will have to stop being a holding area, a safe house, for the Jihadis of the world to gravitate to, get trained, get indoctrinated, get arms and support and money, and then venture forth like cancerous metastases all over the world.

Hardcore chemo and radio is required for Pakistan - the primary tumor. First you debulk. Then you irradiate. Finally you keep watch for remissions.

The prognosis will always depend on how deep rooted the tumor is and how far it has spread.

Hardcore chemo and radio is required for Pakistan - the primary tumor. First you debulk. Then you irradiate. Finally you keep watch for remissions.

The prognosis will always depend on how deep rooted the tumor is and how far it has spread.

Spoken like a true doctor :)

The Americans did not invent suicide vests and export them to Muslim countries. I think you are confused.

I never said they did.

But you increase American presence and bombings (car,suicide) also magically increase, undeniable pattern.

lol @ Indians
That guy Jundal was in Pakistan custody and after some understanding with Indian government Pakistan handover this guy to Saudi's the idea was to handover to India via 3rd party for confidence building, Pakistan is not fool to allow such exchanges if someone is threat to Pakistan security.
Now they are calling this new great game, shift in Saudi's policy bla bla.:lol:

Indians better learn from David Coleman Headly case it doesn't matter how many terrorist you arrest its not a big deal, its political stunt to divert public opinion because Indian economy is on collapse.

you dot heads should be asking why your local indian people are turning to terrorism against india.....thats what you should be worried about

not just SIMI, but also those half naked tribal naxals that are infesting your entire northeast (i heard they struck yesterday)

you cut d1ck$ should also think on those lines about why your govt supports unrest.

I never said they did.

But you increase American presence and bombings (car,suicide) also magically increase, undeniable pattern.

The suicide and car bombings still continue in Iraq.

Why not be honest and say that what's hurting you today is the fact that you guys are being killed and it was all ok as long as the crap was for export only?

Not at all. Well done on catching an Indian terrorist. I would like to and I am sure I will see more coordination between America and its proxies.

Mr.knowitall if he was indian......HTF did he got a valid pakistanni passport???
Do answer me :o

Pakistan is in a sadomasochistic relation with USA.

It sure believes it has been wronged by US and all that is wrong currently is because of US . However, it is addicted to being cynosure of a super power's eyes and and that is why Pakistan collectively smarts when US keeps talking of India - US relations as the new cornerstone of the US-Asian strategy .

Throw in Saudi Arabia and we have two regional leader which will dominate their neighborhood .

In the future, Pakistan and SA relations are not going to worsen . however the India SA relations will improve.

It does not have to be a zero sum game

Tell me Hindus why has India dumped its supposed friend Iran and not joined the IP pipeline. Its cos you are American lackeys

Tell me Muslim! why has Pakistan dumped its own people and let them die a miserable death at the hands of americans. Its cos you are American lackeys

Tell me Muslim! why has Pakistan dumped its own people and let them die a miserable death at the hands of americans. Its cos you are American lackeys

The same reason that all Indians want to leave India

That is the new game that Indians are involved, you can swarm a thread like ants and come out with your usual rubbish. You cannot escape the facts in this report

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169383-zillion-reasons-escape-india.html

Enjoy whilst we laugh at you for having the temerity to act super power. You lot are an embarrassment as a country which everyone laughs at you and makes slummy doggy movies about you.

The suicide and car bombings still continue in Iraq.

Why not be honest and say that what's hurting you today is the fact that you guys are being killed and it was all ok as long as the crap was for export only?

The point is that they were not there before, now they are. Same with Pakistan. Same with Afghanistan.

Ofcourse this is a terrible problem, one where the answer lies not in lame quasi sociological/theological explanation, but black ops of other nations.

And I think your India/anti Islam agenda is in plain view, no matter how mighty India gets, or indians thinks they get, they cannot escape the pains of history, the feeling of rejection I can clearly sense in your post, now I think is the time for you to let some hot air out?

Actually it's not uncommon for Indian doctors to take time out and vent their frustrations on cyber space, and I thought doctors were meant to be busy!! Clearly they can make time in the day for these sorts of activities.

Back
Top Bottom