What's new

India, US and Saudi Arabia: The 'new' great game!

Genius, do you have a source for this $1 billion claim for IPI pipeline?? or is it also a figment of your imagination like most of your posts :)

I said just over a billion. its about 1.2 billion. Let me tell you how to check it go to google and put in cost of Iran Pakistan pipeline and after you have found several articles saying it is about 1.2 billion then do the same for tapi you will get numerous articles saying 7.2 billion. logical really tapi covers more distance now stop wasting my time and go educate yourself

Now you are just throwing tantrums like a spoilt kid..Stay on the topic.. Else some Bharti will bring out links with world leaders calling Pakistan a terror state and Nawaz Sharif calling Pakistan a country with a reputation of a failed state..

So lets stick to the topic at hand

another abusive ad hominem attack. just deal with it mate

I am not talking about what's in store in the future - I said India had backed out for the same reason why Gazprom and the chinese bank backed out in the first place.

simply incorrect India came out cos it is an American pressure and succumbed to American pressure. Go use google and check what your own analysts and diplomats admit

May be Pakistani dot heads can help us with the answer. After all Pakistan has shown excellence beyond comparison in hosting and nurturing terrorists who strike at will within Pakistan almost every other day.. I heard they struck big time yesterday as well near the afghan border..

i'll reserve this title for your people only, but thanks anyways for trying

at least we are doing something to fight the terrorists....your CPRF and army regulars (sissies) cant even stop half naked naxals who dont even have access to anything beyond muskets and a few burst firing rifles they stole off your dead personnel

and yes -- terrorists from Afghanistan did strike against Pakistan. We killed some of those men in retaliation, a few were captured alive if im not mistaken (they'll wish they were dead soon)

Talking about Bhadrakumar nineties personal opinion over i asked you how signing a civilian nuke deal makes india a usa proxy for which your country cried for. u have comprehension problems ?

yea but one assumes a former Ambassador of India a diplomat's opinion is more relevant than yours or mine as authority

Multiple countries are involved in it, did it materialized yet ?

Iranian side has been built. surveys and tenders Pakistan side have been done. Pakistan has signed a deal with Iran that will result in penalties of I think a million to 4 US million dollars from memory

Dont choke the kid guys, he will post more offtopic articles. He just wants to increase his post count.

Another abusive ad himinem attack a signed that I own you mate

He's lost his normal demeanor and is going all over the place.. Not worth it.. later...

same as above another abusive....

im done with you . next time try something ontopic n relevant.

You are correct you are done and owned

May be Pakistani dot heads can help us with the answer.

Whatha?? "Pakistani dot heads"?? That's anew one! First you indians say we Pakistani Muslims wear orange string around our right wrists for "lucky charms" and because we are "grave worshippers" and now this "Pakistani dot heads"???

:rofl: Man are you confusing us Pakistanis for indians, majority of whom are hindus who wear orange strings around their right wrists for religious reasons (including "luck"), and wear dots on their foreheads??? Or is this a indian version of Islam???

I said just over a billion. its about 1.2 billion. Let me tell you how to check it go to google and put in cost of Iran Pakistan pipeline and after you have found several articles saying it is about 1.2 billion then do the same for tapi you will get numerous articles saying 7.2 billion. logical really tapi covers more distance now stop wasting my time and go educate yourself

I knew you were talking in thin air and hence no links.. Let me help you and post one from a Pakistani source ;)

Business & Finance Review

and then from forbes

IPI vs. TAPI - Forbes.com

:rofl:

another abusive ad hominem attack. just deal with it mate

I am surprised at your lack of english understanding despite living in UK. Which part of my post seems abusive to you buddy?

i'll reserve this title for your people only, but thanks anyways for trying

You are very welcome mate..

at least we are doing something to fight the terrorists....
No one really believes it ..

your CPRF and army regulars (sissies) cant even stop half naked naxals who dont even have access to anything beyond muskets and a few burst firing rifles they stole off your dead personnel
Out of context in this thread.

and yes -- terrorists from Afghanistan did strike against Pakistan. We killed some of those men in retaliation, a few were captured alive if im not mistaken (they'll wish they were dead soon)

I think you are mistaken. It was your soldiers who were captured alive (unless we are talking of 2 different incidents.. there are so many of them you know)...

And about them being from afghanistan, well, arent they called TTP and we all know what P stands for in TTP :)

indian extremist homegrown terrorists (yes, blame Pakistan and ISI even though these are all homegrown indian bharati pure made in india terrorists:enjoy:)

Take a look at these dot headed naxal commies, i remember a while back indians even accused Pakistan of being behind the naxal uprisings, but hey they can't even spare pigeons and camels of these accusations:

172107brinda_karat.jpg

naxalites_india.jpg

shyam-kc-copy-copy_20100412082152.jpg

maoist_naxal_200910261.jpg

Heck, here paranoid indians are accusing a pigeon and camel of being ISI agents:

Pak 'spy' pigeon caught on border, police suspect ISI hand

Here is the "ISI camel", they even gave him a name "Musharraf" :rofl:

Indian Media gone crazy...India caught a spy camel sent by ISI. - YouTube

Whatha?? "Pakistani dot heads"?? That's anew one! First you indians say we Pakistani Muslims wear orange string around our right wrists for "lucky charms" and because we are "grave worshippers" and now this "Pakistani dot heads"???

:rofl: Man are you confusing us Pakistanis for indians, majority of whom are hindus who wear orange strings around their right wrists for religious reasons (including "luck"), and wear dots on their foreheads??? Or is this a indian version of Islam???

Go look up the term.. You will be surprised .. ;)

Wild eyed Saudi mullahs in bed with the Modi lovers.

What has happened to this world !!

End times must be near !!

I knew you were talking in thin air and hence no links.. Let me help you and post one from a Pakistani source ;)

Business & Finance Review

and then from forbes

IPI vs. TAPI - Forbes.com

:rofl:

Div that is the IPI pipeline. Without India it will not cost that much go check the dates of your articles one of them is dated 2008. The IP pipeline was only signed last April

Once again I refer you to

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/144176-most-indians-very-low-intellect-katju.html

Div that is the IPI pipeline. Without India it will not cost that much go check the dates of your articles one of them is dated 2008. The IP pipeline was only signed last April

why r u so jumping about this pipeline which is between iran and pakistan funded by china. why do u live in a dream world that this pipeline willl help u create a block of russia, iran, pakistan and china against india. india backed out of this pipeline due to its own reasons. grow up.

Back
Top Bottom