What's new

India, US and Saudi Arabia: The 'new' great game!

All you are explaining by your post above is that Pakistan values oil more than its citizens' lives.

anyway, Sometimes answers are as simple as they seem. May be american media demonizes Pakistan because they have seen thru Pakistan's double game in WOT. And about not bending to America, come and beat your drums about it when you stop American drones from killing your citizens ( and your strategic assets) at will

tell me why did Indians not join the IPI pipeline as Iran is a country Indians say is a good friend?? I say it is cos India along with the others is a proxy of America

I remember some time ago that this was in line with a theory or hypothesis propagated by some American analyst that America would or should try to rule the world through proxies.

India Saudi are two such proxies along with America being a proxy for Israel. It is not at all surprising that we see the proxies working closer and closer

Hey ram ..bhai pehley aap ye clear kar le ki kaun kiska proxy hai aur kuan rule karna chahata hai , appney itney proxies aur rulers likh diya hai ki lagtaa hai chul bul paandey ne aapko confuse kar diya hai.. Btw whose proxy is pakistan?? Or u mean its the lone true baadshah

I remember some time ago that this was in line with a theory or hypothesis propagated by some American analyst that America would or should try to rule the world through proxies.

India Saudi are two such proxies along with America being a proxy for Israel. It is not at all surprising that we see the proxies working closer and closer

..and zionist work with hindutvas , so india being epicenter of hondutva, basucally ondia and israel rule the world... i m outta popcorn again...

Hey ram ..bhai pehley aap ye clear kar le ki kaun kiska proxy hai aur kuan rule karna chahata hai , appney itney proxies aur rulers likh diya hai ki lagtaa hai chul bul paandey ne aapko confuse kar diya hai.. Btw whose proxy is pakistan?? Or u mean its the lone true baadshah

learn forum rules and speak English.

..and zionist work with hindutvas , so india being epicenter of hondutva, basucally ondia and israel rule the world... i m outta popcorn again...

Tell me Hindus why has India dumped its supposed friend Iran and not joined the IP pipeline. Its cos you are American lackeys

Indians rule FA. They are fodder to be used against China that's about it. I know some of you like to think it is more than that

tell me why did Indians not join the IPI pipeline as Iran is a country Indians say is a good friend?? I say it is cos India along with the others is a proxy of America

Has been discussed to death. Dependence on Pakistan and its inability to secure its territory plays a big role in that decision. But then you are going back to financial discussions. My question to you is more basic. There is nothing more critical than security of a country's citizens. And Pakistan has given a free pass to USA to attack and kill its citizens (and even soldiers).

That in my opinion is worse than a proxy. more like a vassal state..

It is too early to say whether there is a change in SA policy. It took India 7 years including allowing SA intelligence agencies a listening post in India and US to lean on SA. And this is only 1 incident to come to a conclusion.

Terrorism [ Images ] is a product of twisted ideology, vast pool of unemployed poor and constant motivation by 'secularists' to fan grievances, real or imaginary. The ruling combine needs to keep stoking the fear factor in minorities and then pose as a saviour to reap a harvest of votes at election time (which is most of the time in India).

But this piece takes the cake on how pseudo secularists stoke the fire for vote bank politics. And the majority of the media will join this brigade to create sympathies for the terrorists by revisiting past events but unfortunately the past events will not include the 2008 Mumbai massacre.

Well there will be 2 reasons for it u think logically albeit u want to use it..

1. Iran will become unstable in a shortperiod of time over nuclear issues then who will guarantee the supply?? U?

2. Since iran has taken no responsibility towards any pakistani mischief in the pipeline and there being no other sponsor to this business deal who would guarantee the safety?

Since tapi is sponsored n approved by USA n usa knows that any disruption in supply will give us indians enof execuses to buy iranian stuff usa will make sure supplies keep running without any major pakistani mischeif ..

So dude who's making the smart moves? India, pakistan or america??

Indians rule FA. They are fodder to be used against China that's about it. I know some of you like to think it is more than that
your understanding of international politics is based on zero sum game not on instances and circumstances, india and china shares decent relationship on multiple areas .

talking about fodder your whole country's existence is a national security state means living under a constant threat perception which is perceived in your identity.

your country is being used by americans against ussr and now by china against india but your blind eye towards it shows the insecurity and frustration ur living with .

Pakistan is the biggest US proxy...they have provided bases to them to launch attack in afganistan and most against Iran...

They even allow their citizens to get killed by Drones..... i don't think you will see bigger proxy than pakistan..

the WAR is started between PAK vs IND . .
devil.gif

i remember SA vs IR . .
lol.gif

Has been discussed to death. Dependence on Pakistan and its inability to secure its territory plays a big role in that decision. But then you are going back to financial discussions. My question to you is more basic. There is nothing more critical than security of a country's citizens. And Pakistan has given a free pass to USA to attack and kill its citizens (and even soldiers).

That in my opinion is worse than a proxy. more like a vassal state..

I know you to be educationally and intellectually bankrupt. I baited you into saying that. That Indians came out of IP pipeline cos of Pakistan.

Now let me give you two sources of deals signed and not signed.

The controversial Iran-Pakistan (IP) gas pipeline has become an increasingly problematic issue in the vacillating U.S-Pakistan relationship. The United States has strongly condemned the project, but such rhetoric seems only to have made Pakistan more determined to continue with it.

India signed a civil nuclear power deal with the U.S and pulled out of the project; many analysts accused it of succumbing to American pressure.

Both of the two statements are from the news source below:

Drilling down on the Iran-Pakistan pipeline - by Arsla Jawaid | The AfPak Channel

Not only the above but Saudi the other American proxy was told where to go by Pakistan:

Americans and Saudis: hands off Pakistan’s pipeline please!

Americans and Saudis: hands off Pakistan

If what you had stated was correct then India would not have signed up for the TAPI pipeline which also goes through Pakistan.

India, Pakistan Agree on Gas Pipeline

India, Pakistan to Sign Turkmenistan Gas Pipeline Agreement - WSJ.com

Now my friend go and read the last 10 posts see how I out witted you and proved that both Indis and Saudi are a proxy of America. Did you Hindus enjoy that??

learn forum rules and speak English.

Tell me Hindus why has India dumped its supposed friend Iran and not joined the IP pipeline. Its cos you are American lackeys

This should make u guys more worried cause ram lalla forbid if there comes a day when we were to go down we will make sure atleast we take our dearest and nearest neighbours with us..
But I promise u if there be a fight to the finish we ppl have enof courage n fire power to take down entire asia with us.

your understanding of international politics is based on zero sum game not on instances and circumstances, india and china shares decent relationship on multiple areas .

talking about fodder your whole country's existence is a national security state means living under a constant threat perception which is perceived in your identity.

your country is being used by americans against ussr and now by china against india but your blind eye towards it shows the insecurity and frustration ur living with .

Read my last post 26

the WAR is started between PAK vs IND . .
devil.gif

i remember SA vs IR . .
lol.gif

What are you talking about?

Pakistan is the biggest US proxy...they have provided bases to them to launch attack in afganistan and most against Iran...

They even allow their citizens to get killed by Drones..... i don't think you will see bigger proxy than pakistan..

Read my last post 26

I will now go and search other threads to hunt Indians who lack education and intellect and to show them the light.

No no no I will now go and chill and watch Spain - Portugal match. Educating Indians can be tiresome sometimes

I know you to be educationally and intellectually bankrupt. I baited you into saying that. That Indians came out of IP pipeline cos of Pakistan.

Now let me give you two sources of deals signed and not signed.

The controversial Iran-Pakistan (IP) gas pipeline has become an increasingly problematic issue in the vacillating U.S-Pakistan relationship. The United States has strongly condemned the project, but such rhetoric seems only to have made Pakistan more determined to continue with it.

India signed a civil nuclear power deal with the U.S and pulled out of the project; many analysts accused it of succumbing to American pressure.

Both of the two statements are from the news source below:

Drilling down on the Iran-Pakistan pipeline - by Arsla Jawaid | The AfPak Channel

Not only the above but Saudi the other American proxy was told where to go by Pakistan:

Americans and Saudis: hands off Pakistan’s pipeline please!

Americans and Saudis: hands off Pakistan

If what you had stated was correct then India would not have signed up for the TAPI pipeline which also goes through Pakistan.

India, Pakistan Agree on Gas Pipeline

India, Pakistan to Sign Turkmenistan Gas Pipeline Agreement - WSJ.com

Now my friend go and read the last 10 posts see how I out witted you and proved that both Indis and Saudi are a proxy of America. Did you Hindus enjoy that??

Yes dude this is where india showed its master stroke, iran didnot guarantee any thing against pakistani mischief or arm twisting but now we got to powers that control pakistan SA spirituallyn economy and usa economically/politically .now u ppl cant do any arm twisting with us on the pipeline else ur papas will spank u.
U arm twist us on gas pipeline n we get a free license to arm twist u on water supply showing thumb to china in the UN with USA by our side..

Back
Top Bottom