What's new

India Upgrades Military to Match China

Don't know about that bro he wants fair relations with the USA however he a very strong supporter of the PLA, I likely see an increase in Military budget and faster modernization.

Those are mutually contradictory goals. You cannot have fair relations with the US if you increase the military and you cannot increase the military without pissing off the US.

The biggest scandal in history Lai Changxin scandal went under his watch.

He is a free market supporter, capitalist, destroyed livelyhoods of millions, protected corrupt businessmen, and is personal friend of representatives of foreign regimes like Henry Paulson and Lee Kwan Yew.

Until he is out of office, China does not have a government, China has a regime.

Nobody wins in Nuclear war thats why its called deterrence but now we can use all our domestic supply if we wanted to on our military program creating 2,023–2,228 nuclear weapons thats enough to make sure China will never see the Sun again

We have no intention however the 3500 + is more then enough to see if India will even be on the map, you have nowhere around 2000, more like under 200 as stated in the list. no one wants Nuclear war however you think your going to win a nuclear war with China maybe in your dreams.

According to India’s defense authorities, the Agni-3 represents a number of firsts in the country’s missile program. Besides flying farther and carrying a heavier weight than Agni-1 or Agni-2, this missile employs a more sophisticated guidance system that allows the Agni-3 complete autonomy once in flight.7 This new technology has been reported to have an incredible accuracy of 40m CEP.

MissileThreat :: Agni-3

more accurate too than Chinese missiles :agree:

Those are mutually contradictory goals. You cannot have fair relations with the US if you increase the military and you cannot increase the military without pissing off the US.

The biggest scandal in history Lai Changxin scandal went under his watch.

He is a free market supporter, capitalist, destroyed livelyhoods of millions, protected corrupt businessmen, and is personal friend of representatives of foreign regimes like Henry Paulson and Lee Kwan Yew.

Until he is out of office, China does not have a government, China has a regime.

We have our different views bro however we have to see how he will lead when he gets in next year.

We have no intention however the 3500 + is more then enough to see if India will even be on the map, you have nowhere around 2000, more like under 200 as stated in the list. no one wants Nuclear war however you think your going to win a nuclear war with China maybe in your dreams.

buddy nobody including you knows the exact number of nukes we have and like I already said now we have the US nuke deal we can have unlimited grade of weapons grade supply from our domestic mines.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Nobody is going to nuclear war thats the whole point of deterrence

Operating India’s eight unsafeguarded PHWRs in such a [conservative] regime would bequeath New Delhi with some 12,135–13,370 kilograms of weapons-grade plutonium, which is sufficient to produce between 2,023–2,228 nuclear weapons over and above those already existing in the Indian arsenal. Although no Indian analyst, let alone a policy maker, has ever advocated any nuclear inventory that even remotely approximates such numbers, this heuristic exercise confirms that New Delhi has the capability to produce a gigantic nuclear arsenal while subsisting well within the lowest estimates of its known uranium reserves.

Enough to destroy all of mainland Chinese cities and spare a few for the big dams :agree:

Australia has the largest nuclear material deposits in the world. Does that make it a threat to the world? No because it doesn't produce nuclear weapons. While India does it neither has the delivery systems, warheads or production capabilities to threaten a country like China. India does not yet have a ICBM, thermonukes and its IRBMS capable of hitting Chinese cities number in the dozens.

Tons of countries have massive nuclear materials. That does not mean they have the capability or will to turn them into effective nuclear deterrence. India is among those countries.

Australia has the largest nuclear material deposits in the world. Does that make it a threat to the world? No because it doesn't produce nuclear weapons. While India does it neither has the delivery systems, warheads or production capabilities to threaten a country like China. India does not yet have a ICBM, thermonukes and its IRBMS capable of hitting Chinese cities number in the dozens.

Tons of countries have massive nuclear materials. That does not mean they have the capability or will to turn them into effective nuclear deterrence. India is among those countries.

Stupid argument when Oz does not have a military nuclear program like India there is no point talking to brainless zombies

Stupid comment our Agni missiles have a CEP of less than your missiles known fact! and Agni 5 is 5000 km

:lol: Indian electronics and software skills.

Your missile CEPs approach infinity because they fall back down. No one knows where Indian missiles will go after launch. What achievements has India ever made in aerospace? Zero.

Stupid comment our Agni missiles have a CEP of less than your missiles known fact! and Agni 5 is 5000 km

Agni 5 is not operational. As for CEP our nukes have a current maximum of 5 megatons, more than the entire Indian arsenal combined.....

Why does India need ICBM when Agni 5 is 5000 km? enough for our needs

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

Agni 5 is not operational. As for CEP our nukes have a current maximum of 5 megatons, more than the entire Indian arsenal combined.....

Duh why you telling me things i already know? :hitwall: i already mentioned it will be tested soon but we have Agni 2 and Agni 3

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

:lol: Indian electronics and software skills.

Your missile CEPs approach infinity because they fall back down. No one knows where Indian missiles will go after launch. What achievements has India ever made in aerospace? Zero.

Yes and your missiles will get stuck somewhere in hyper space

Stupid argument when Oz does not have a military nuclear program like India there is no point talking to brainless zombies

While India has a nuclear program its very primitive compared to the P5. No ICBMS, Mirvs, SLBMs, or thermonukes.

That's a lot of money spent on buying foreign weapons. I won't call it a bad judgment but if I were India leaders I would've bet that there won't be any war between India and China in next 10 years and I will spend the money on indigenous weapon research instead. Chairman Mao made the bet in 1950s even China was under a much greater threat so the focus was shifted to industrialization instead. On the other hand, Taiwan side assumed a war till the 90s and Taipei was not designed to be a great metropolitan area because of the fear of total destruction.

Chinese idiot comments lol i can't believe this is the level of your IQ

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

That's a lot of money spent on buying foreign weapons. I won't call it a bad judgment but if I were India leaders I would've bet that there won't be any war between India and China in next 10 years and I will spend the money on indigenous weapon research instead. Chairman Mao made the bet in 1950s even China was under a much greater threat so the focus was shifted to industrialization instead. On the other hand, Taiwan side assumed a war till the 90s and Taipei was not designed to be a great metropolitan area because of the fear of total destruction.

We are trying buddy the MRCA deal will be a big boost to our domestic industy check my thread out on it

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

While India has a nuclear program its very primitive compared to the P5. No ICBMS, Mirvs, SLBMs, or thermonukes.

ICBM not needed we have one threat that is China and Agni V will have MIRV and a range of 5000km so is perfect.

SLBM we are already working on hence why we have a nuclear submarine project also.

buddy nobody including you knows the exact number of nukes we have and like I already said now we have the US nuke deal we can have unlimited grade of weapons grade supply from our domestic mines.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Nobody is going to nuclear war thats the whole point of deterrence

But we can also build like no end but no ones knows our exact numbers either, Nuclear War is something that people like to talk on forums India has more to worry about from Pakistan with Nuclear weapons then us.

24xlutz.jpg

This is the current program but it is coming to the end soon we will start a new missile program of the future.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

But we can also build like no end but no ones knows our exact numbers either, Nuclear War is something that people like to talk on forums India has more to worry about from Pakistan with Nuclear weapons then us.

I do not consider a nuclear war with anyone unless some rogue elements get their hands on a nuke or 2

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom