What's new

India Upgrades Military to Match China

But it's quality not quantity, China does not have the toys we have like P8, Israeli Phalcon AWACS etc

lmao we have KJ-2000.

One of your Phalcons go down, how long will it be to replace?
One of our KJ-2000s go down, how long will it be to replace?

That's assuming you can even down our KJ-2000's before we down your Phalcons, and with the pace of development of PAK-FA, vs. pace of development of J-20, the answer is crystal clear.

lmao we have KJ-2000.

One of your Phalcons go down, how long will it be to replace?
One of our KJ-2000s go down, how long will it be to replace?

That's assuming you can even down our KJ-2000's before we down your Phalcons, and with the pace of development of PAK-FA, vs. pace of development of J-20, the answer is crystal clear.

never said you do not have AWACS but ours is superior in fact at one point you wanted this system.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

628x471.jpg

P8 sub hunter is a advanced platform something China can't match. You assume alot but real war is something diffrent.

These babies pack a hit you should watch the video to see how the spiderweb works

Last edited by a moderator:
never said you do not have AWACS but ours is superior in fact at one point you wanted this system.

P8 sub hunter is a advanced platform something China can't match. You assume alot but real war is something diffrent.

We wanted Phalcon in the 1990's. That should tell you something (it was appropriate for China's 1990's air force). :lol:

Now we have our own AWAC. Why would we want a foreign AWAC that we have to retool to fit our air force when we have our own AWAC that does whatever we want it to?

In fact I'd be careful, Phalcon might have bugs in it :lol:

We wanted Phalcon in the 1990's. That should tell you something (it was appropriate for China's 1990's air force). :lol:

Now we have our own AWAC. Why would we want a foreign AWAC that we have to retool to fit our air force when we have our own AWAC that does whatever we want it to?

In fact I'd be careful, Phalcon might have bugs in it :lol:

Yes you wanted it and it was denied to you :agree: simple! we trust our Israeli partners we have strategic partnership with them for many years now.

China has the numbers we can't match you in that but our defence strategy is diffrent we do not need big military buildup like China does to face USA.

China has the numbers we can't match you in that but our defence strategy is diffrent we do not need big military buildup like China does to face USA.

india can't match china in any field, whether it be numbers, quality, technology, resources, you name it. but this is india's superpower dream where you are the best, so i'm just going to leave it at that.

india can't match china in any field, whether it be numbers, quality, technology, resources, you name it. but this is india's superpower dream where you are the best, so i'm just going to leave it at that.

Yes if you say so it must be so

Let the indians work themselves into a frenzy of self-delusion, arrogance and aggression. China has a new leadership now. Our weak former leader Hu Jintao has been pushed aside and a new hawkish supreme leader has taken the dragon throne. This is the perfect time for a 1962 rematch.

Watch the indians convince themselves that their time to avenge their 1962 humiliation is here. Watch them start probing China's defenses for weaknesses to attack. We'll lure them into committing their forces into an offensive, and then we can finally unleash some our 3000 nuclear warheads! If you don't use those things, they expire and are wasted.

Once New Delhi is leveled with a few nukes, the rest of india will all break away and then Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Burma can grab their share of territory to become Greater Pakistan, Greater Bangladesh, Greater Sri Lanka and Greater Burma.

A Master peice indeed.

I reviewed your plans, it looks cool, just leave the nukes out.

Besides, high tech weaponry are unnecessary in this kind of war. You'd still lose even with F22, PLA has rockets that can shoot directly at Delhi from Tibet. And you'll never be able to attack way up to Tibetan plateau.

Just to make it clear, this is the same submarine that killed many Russian during an accident. So I don't know how qualitative it is.

That was due to a accident which has now been repaired but there is no denying how quiet the Akula 2
class is.

155661213.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Besides, high tech weaponry are unnecessary in this kind of war. You'd still lose even with F22, PLA has rockets that can shoot directly at Delhi from Tibet. And you'll never be able to attack way up to Tibetan plateau.

You think India does not have missiles? :disagree: you do know we are putting them in AP which borders China?

That was due to a accident which has now been repaired but there is no denying how quiet the Akula 2
class is.

[/COLOR]

You think India does not have missiles? :disagree: you do know we are putting them in AP which borders China?

If it were a Chinese sub that did the same, it'd be called "low quality copy".

So I think Akula is a low quality rushed face project for Russian generals to make money off Indians with.

Back
Top Bottom