What's new

India unveils 5-year military buildup plan against China

I posted this a few pages back but no one responded, maybe you can?[/QUOTE]

Will china give up Tibet, if US did the same thing them???

India won't.

He is pointing out fact! Read his thread carefully! He did not attack Indian just like we Chinese do!

R u a American?

indeed he is pointing little truth their, i agree.

by the way I am US citizen. :azn:

You will not match them for centuries to come because you never started developing them to begin with! According to you, India should never attempt building anything because you can always buy a better one from abroad.

I posted this a few pages back but no one responded, maybe you can?

bro, save ur energy, dont waste too much time explaining to deafs. if u keep going on like this, they will start asking stupid questions which has nothing to do with the topic.

bro, save ur energy, dont waste too much time explaining to deafs. if u keep going on like this, they will start asking stupid questions which has nothing to do with the topic.

than what the hell you are still doing here?????

Waiting for an respond????:rofl:

we are deaf, so still waiting for a respond.

You're right.

Indian origin!! You can put 1 indian flag there!

I don't have dual citizenship, so i only have one citizenship which is from USA.

to go to India, i will use US passport, not Indian passport. :azn:

You will not match them for centuries to come because you never started developing them to begin with! According to you, India should never attempt building anything because you can always buy a better one from abroad.

I posted this a few pages back but no one responded, maybe you can?

We gained our independence 60 years back, for a 60 year old country, we have done enough and now the sec fastest growing economy in the world.

India?

You think China will? or any other country will? If yes, then we should end the argument here. Yes, you shouldn't waste your time as someone said when he is doing the same thing. He will again I am sure.:azn::lol:

Come with a better planning from next time and better comments as well that you don't get owned by someone.

China doesn't rely on the west for weapons! That is my whole point!

I said this earlier. I'll say it again. India is doing research in all those fields which are prone to sanctions. We will soon have indigenous ACs, AC carriers, ABMs, nuc sub, a lot of things. Things like towed artillery, they are purchased.

We gained our independence 60 years back, for a 60 year old country, we have done enough and now the sec fastest growing economy in the world.

India?

You think China will? or any other country will? If yes, then we should end the argument here. Yes, you shouldn't waste your time as someone said when he is doing the same thing. He will again I am sure.:azn::lol:

India had just achieved a few years of growth! Wait till you reach the stage of China and see if your GDP growth will still be as high!

East Asia (HK, Singapore, Japan, S Kore, Taiwan) had higher GDP growth before!

India had just achieved a few years of growth! Wait till you reach the stage of China and see if your GDP growth will still be as high!

East Asia (HK, Singapore, Japan, S Kore, Taiwan) had higher GDP growth before!

Ok Sir, We will see that.

BTW we globalised in 1991, before we had trade barriers. Hmm!! 20 years of globalistation.

Back
Top Bottom